Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
umm... Im stuck at chapter 2 ...Laura I cannnot get her sex scene... someone can help? I did the exercises where she falls... I go to her room evening... but theres no option for sex... got the toilet bj...got the shower dildo... no sex... evening only finger/bj/pussy job and night only finger on lick.. wtf am I doin wrong

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
There's any in-game walkthrough for Chapter 2 just like the Chapter 1 does?
Nope, but Kuggazer promised to make a remaster like he did for Chapter 1 when he finishes Chapter 5(Chapter 5 will be the final chapter according to him), for Chapter 2, right now it's better to use the walkthrough on the first page.

Part 2 works with RNG, so, every night save your game to change the RNG, the RNG might be annoying, but not that much if you do this.

Last edited:

elementalist777

Feb 7, 2023
Need to download all chapter separately?
Download chapter 4 and the saves so you can view the gallery of that chapter then you can view previous chapters gallery by downloading the video pack acts and replacing the ones in the game folder. So basically you only need to download chapter 4 if you just care about the gallery from the previous chapters as well and not actually playing the game

xxntqxx

Jul 14, 2021
I experiencing a Bug on Ch04 regarding max Laptop everytime i click script will popup i cant progress
pls help thanks

animehighs

May 23, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to launch Chapter 3 but it's going to an error code. Does anyone have any idea how to solve this?

I play on a Mac with the Windows version of the game. I'm trying to run the script from the renpy launcher. It worked perfectly with chapter 2. But not here.

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/SCRIPT/TINA/SCREEN/gym.rpy", line 350: the hovered keyword argument was not given a value.
    hotspot (1330, 447, 152, 520) action Hide ("ui"),Jump("gw4_shower") hovered
                                                                               ^

File "game/SCRIPT/TINA/SCREEN/gym.rpy", line 361: the hovered keyword argument was not given a value.
    hotspot (220, 474, 150, 478) action Hide ("ui"),Jump("gw5_shower") hovered
                                                                               ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Sun Jul 23 13:34:44 2023
Same happens for me on joiplay

Reactions: ChaozEnigma

xdren123

Jul 28, 2022
bueno esperar a que el creador termine el juego porque... ahorita esto esta mas descompartido que HAREM... y encima lo dejan embarazado... seguramente el hijo sera del primo, el abuelo u otro , ni balas sera del mc XD no se porque este juego combina harem con ntr XD

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes