Ranieboy

Oct 28, 2019
Man ch 2 such a slog to play but I'm liking the development so far and can't wait to get to the swinging/ntr part.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Man ch 2 such a slog to play but I'm liking the development so far and can't wait to get to the swinging/ntr part.
Not much NTR in chapter 2. Should probably skip to chapter 4 if that is what you like. Though chapter 3 has a fair amount as well.

Homelessalone

May 27, 2021
guys im at chapter 3 but sophia's questline isnt proggressing. I did everything which required for the proggression, also followed guide, i bought sexy lingerie for sophia but when i talk to her mc saying that he should talk to alvin an then when i try to talk to him mc says that i should let him rest and buy sexy lingerie for sophia. im stuck now and do you know how to fix this? (NTR Enabled)

Last edited:

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
having issues in chapter 4, for some reason the pc in max's room always gives me an error, i can't continue the quest with alvin sending pics, but i'm stuck with errors, does anyone knows how to fix this

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
Im stuck. I guess i have to go to sleep and wait for Alvin, or go to Sophia house and do something while Alvin watches. But nothing happend. Im on chapter 2 . Anyone know? Thank you

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Hi, I just started chapter 1 and noticed that I was living with my "landlady" and "roomates". Does it get more Alabama-style in later chapters?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Good, the more NTR and sharing content, the better.
Well, for now I prefer to dedicate my time to Dev's other game while I wait for this game to finish (and then check if, after unifying all the chapters, he fulfills what he said about the presence of other guys in the scenes)

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes