Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is he going to remake chapter 2? Because ch1 was amazing but everything after it looks kinda shit ngl.
Chapter 1 is a remaster. Sadly, he's putting off chapter 2 remaster until the game is finished. I just skipped most of it and went to chapter 3. If you use the chapter 2 old video pack, you won't miss the good stuff. Virtual assistant comes back in chapter 3.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Also now you can optionally add the "old video pack" RPA files (only the ones listed below)
in "Documents /Wills747/maxs.life.four/game" folder.(Add the .rpy files as well)

Compressed Old Video Packs:
Add the Old video pack rpy file/s to game folder also.

Old Video Pack Act 1:
Mega
(855mb)

Old Video Pack Act 2:
Mega
(1.21Gb)

Old Video Pack Act 3:
Mega
(1.53Gb)
Wills747 are your compressed old video packs compatible with the pc version or only with your android ports? Just want to be sure before downloading. Thanks for your work!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Chapter 3 full compressd link expired please relink please
This seems to be a mirror of Exoplast's compression. In the post it's misleadingly named Chapter 2 (0.33) but actually it's Chapter 3 (0.33).

Also I found on my HD but it's obviously not Exoplast's compression (smaller filesize) so no idea where it's from.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Wills747 are your compressed old video packs compatible with the pc version or only with your android ports? Just want to be sure before downloading. Thanks for your work!
They should be. I've not tested it as far as pc install goes.
As far as I remember you should only need the RPA files and not the additional rpy's.

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Ranieboy

Oct 28, 2019
Man ch 2 such a slog to play but I'm liking the development so far and can't wait to get to the swinging/ntr part.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Man ch 2 such a slog to play but I'm liking the development so far and can't wait to get to the swinging/ntr part.
Not much NTR in chapter 2. Should probably skip to chapter 4 if that is what you like. Though chapter 3 has a fair amount as well.

Homelessalone

May 27, 2021
guys im at chapter 3 but sophia's questline isnt proggressing. I did everything which required for the proggression, also followed guide, i bought sexy lingerie for sophia but when i talk to her mc saying that he should talk to alvin an then when i try to talk to him mc says that i should let him rest and buy sexy lingerie for sophia. im stuck now and do you know how to fix this? (NTR Enabled)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes