blixbottle

Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 2940087

Does anyone know how to unlock this scene? It appears unlocked but when I click it doesn't play anything
It looks like it is bugged in the gallery (at least for me as well). The scene occurs after the screening of Rita's therapy movie with NTR on. So if you want to see it you will need a save before that event. The NTR off scene will load in that slot and work correctly in the gallery for me.

haunter1314

Sep 6, 2021
It looks like it is bugged in the gallery (at least for me as well). The scene occurs after the screening of Rita's therapy movie with NTR on. So if you want to see it you will need a save before that event. The NTR off scene will load in that slot and work correctly in the gallery for me.
i tried, but the scene dont appear

only the previous scene repeats

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys.

This update is a bit shorter than the others. With the summer holidays taking me away from home for almost a month, it couldn't be otherwise.

The update will take place almost entirely on board the yacht for the school trip.

I hope you enjoy it. The second part of the school trip will be continued in the next update.

For those with the ntr switch on, there will be a couple of short exclusive scenes. Given the way this update is set up, it couldn't be otherwise.
Another reason, so they are easier to remove afterwards and do not affect regular scenes in any way.

You can find the full changelog below.

Changelog:

New A scenes

New Vivyan scenes

New Lara scenes

New students scenes

New Mei scenes

Last edited:

Derpino

Jun 8, 2018
I have played this game some time ago when chapter 2 was in development, and it has only one ntr scene. All the folowing chapters have ntr or it is present only in some chapters?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes