Scorpio78

Jul 3, 2021
Need help with this one: playing chapter one. Supposed to 'take care of' Anna and Ketty. They asked for the bottle of rum/ Bought the rum, but when I go back to them, and they ask for the rum, it keeps saying 'Not yet'. Can't buy the rum again, can't progress in any way.

What do I do?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Need help with this one: playing chapter one. Supposed to 'take care of' Anna and Ketty. They asked for the bottle of rum/ Bought the rum, but when I go back to them, and they ask for the rum, it keeps saying 'Not yet'. Can't buy the rum again, can't progress in any way.

What do I do?
Maybe you also have to buy the aphrodisiac at the sex shop? I don't really remember.

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
Honestly the worst part of this game and the reason why I've never been able to play for long without dropping it is the complete lack of QOL features. How the fuck this game can be developed for so many years and not have fucking auto save is beyond me. This game has always been clunky as shit and damn near unplayable.

LeoW

Oct 14, 2017
Seems like dev got a lot of hate from some harem-fans, just wanted to say that I played this game all chapters since 1 to 5. Even some chapters are a bit rough, love this game since then (without NTR) until now (with disable able NTR). Don't want to offend anyone, just want to say that I love this game regardless NTR or not, the quality of the game just make-up for it. ;)

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
If max staying with his girls that's better
Steve fuck his girls behind Max's
Atleast his girls call max inform about Steve want to fuck by the way I'm playing only gallery no one help me how to dip in the pool

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Seems like dev got a lot of hate from some harem-fans, just wanted to say that I played this game all chapters since 1 to 5. Even some chapters are a bit rough, love this game since then (without NTR) until now (with disable able NTR). Don't want to offend anyone, just want to say that I love this game regardless NTR or not, the quality of the game just make-up for it. ;)
I tried playing chapter 5, but with the NTR disabled the summary of the previous chapters included several scenes with guys other than the MC. So my decision was to close the game and discard it. Apparently they weren't NTR scenes, but that doesn't make me like them.

Personally, my intention is to wait to see if the Dev, as he indicated he would do once he finished the game, makes a version where we can make the only guy who has sex scenes, with the LIs or with other girls, be the MC. If he does it, well, if he doesn't, I can always play his other game, which in principle will not include anything of NTR or sharing (nor voyeur scenes watching couples fucking)

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I tried playing chapter 5, but with the NTR disabled the summary of the previous chapters included several scenes with guys other than the MC. So my decision was to close the game and discard it. Apparently they weren't NTR scenes, but that doesn't make me like them.

Personally, my intention is to wait to see if the Dev, as he indicated he would do once he finished the game, makes a version where we can make the only guy who has sex scenes, with the LIs or with other girls, be the MC. If he does it, well, if he doesn't, I can always play his other game, which in principle will not include anything of NTR or sharing (nor voyeur scenes watching couples fucking)
The version without any sharing or ambiguous scenes (where we also see a few more naked guys), will be there for sure. Obviously there will be lots of parts cut out, but I can't do otherwise.
Just to understand better, does it bother you guys even if there are naked LIs in public?
There are a few scenes on the nudist yacht. In case that's not okay, that's a big part that needs to be edited or deleted.

• Angry
Reactions: K2ill1

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
The version without any sharing or ambiguous scenes (where we also see a few more naked guys), will be there for sure. Obviously there will be lots of parts cut out, but I can't do otherwise.
Just to understand better, does it bother you guys even if there are naked LIs in public?
There are a few scenes on the nudist yacht. In case that's not okay, that's a big part that needs to be edited or deleted.
Remove NTR option add direct option when sex sense appear player deside to
If gamers want to share or not to share his girls
Just other NTR games

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It doesn't bother me, as long as the LIs are exclusive to the MC, the other guys can watch whatever they want, but always without touching.

But I couldn't say if that opinion is shared by many harem fans, since for quite a few the fact that one of the LIs dedicates herself to showing her body on the internet is the same as prostitution, so showing the LIs naked on public will not exactly be something they like. Actually I would say that it's something that many harem fans aren't going to like.

Janny77

May 14, 2022
Hmm , how the hell you can move in yacht , stuck on point it says "let's find out what the girls are up to...), then in room keep clicking everything and nothing happens.,, Ah nevermind found "map" where you can move.

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Hmm , how the hell you can move in yacht , stuck on point it says "let's find out what the girls are up to...), then in room keep clicking everything and nothing happens.,, Ah nevermind found "map" where you can move.
Just talk to the girl around the boat how the hell too hard for u since its pretty easy lmao

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
Honestly, at this point I'm kind of convinced Max is sterile. The amount of creampies he's given should have resulted in quite a few pregnancies by now...
This was I stop play in the 4 chapter midway... I didn't like the NTR with the favorite girl, but no impregnation..

calisurfer

Jul 3, 2017
Sooooo... where do I ge ta bottle lol. This is so stupid... Naturally, fi I want a bottle, I'd go to the kitchen.. Nope nothing lets me into the kitchen and cant click on anything. , try the bathroom. Nope nothing. Cant get a bottle from the bathroom... Ok, lets go to the supermarket and buy a god dam bottle. Oh whats this. theres no bottles on sale. Even a bottle of water would suffice. Oh theres a tanning bottle here, we could empty it and use ... I proceed to buy it.. I get a message from the MC he doesnt need this and wont buy it. Ok dipshit les buy the bottle of rum. Same shit, wont buy.

Where the fuck do I get a bottle from them. All the common sense locations are out the window.
I assume you found it or gave up at this point, but it's the GD lotion bottle at the sex shop. I'm assuming there are some translation issues here, and that's why some of these tasks are so frustrating.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes