hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
So for movie pack 1, I need install chapter 1 then put the pack in the document?
The video packs are the 'replay' scenes from earlier versions of the game (chapters 1-3). The objective was to reduce the download sizes of the chapters, making the replay scenes optional. The packs are quite large 2 to 6 gb. The replay scenes are incorporated into chapter 5, and are not required to be downloaded. I recommend downloading, however, if you start the game from the beginning, as it's easier to find out if you have discovered all the content in each of the chapters.

Wafu Hek

Apr 7, 2018
OK so I'm at the part where I have to sleep and Mom is supposed to wake me and tell me about Alvin but it isn't happening I have done everything up till then

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
There is an issue with v0.50 for Laura replay gallery the game crash: "NameError: name 'laravar' is not defined".
Apparently it's supposed to be: "lara_var".

Zent7

Sep 30, 2018
The video packs are the 'replay' scenes from earlier versions of the game (chapters 1-3). The objective was to reduce the download sizes of the chapters, making the replay scenes optional. The packs are quite large 2 to 6 gb. The replay scenes are incorporated into chapter 5, and are not required to be downloaded. I recommend downloading, however, if you start the game from the beginning, as it's easier to find out if you have discovered all the content in each of the chapters.

So install chapter 5 then download & move those packs into chapter 5 document/game folder?

Or I just download chapter 5?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
So install chapter 5 then download & move those packs into chapter 5 document/game folder?

Or I just download chapter 5?
If you want to use them, download Max's Life chapter 4.
Probably best though if you start from chapter 1 and work your way up to 5.

Reactions: Zent7

KeeganJ92

Jun 20, 2020
Hello everyone. Just trying to catch up on this game but i'm having an issue with .45. the PC crashes the game if i try to use it. This is the traceback

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 8, in script
call screen pc2
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 83, in execute
screen pc2():
File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 83, in execute
screen pc2():
File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 138, in execute
if persistent.va > 0 or persistent.va is None:
File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 138, in <module>
if persistent.va > 0 or persistent.va is None:
TypeError: '>' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

I do have pycharm i can fix it myself if someone could explain how. I don't quite understand the typeerror here.

Thicboifitboi

Jun 17, 2020
New here so I see there are chapters to the game can i just download 5 to get the full game? Cause I dont see a android version for the other chapters

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
It's been so long since I've played. What is going on in this game anymore?!? Who is left to "romance"? MC surely must have died from exhaustion by now.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes