Akiharu89

Nov 7, 2019
Ch.1 was great because there's hint to help out the players when they get stuck on a quest unlike Ch.2. No idea what to do or how to progress the story. Why on earth did the developer remove the hint system?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Ch.1 was great because there's hint to help out the players when they get stuck on a quest unlike Ch.2. No idea what to do or how to progress the story. Why on earth did the developer remove the hint system?
It comes back in Chapter 3. Chapter 1 got a remaster, but ch 2 is the weak link at the moment.

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Small question for anyone who could answer, how much is lesbian in this game? Like sister/sister + MC? or sister/mother +MC ... maybe a foursome with all?

Akiharu89

Nov 7, 2019
Loganfin Boldano - Thanks for replying!
I'm pretty sure it's a bug, the non-NTR path progresses without a problem. It would seem more people than me are having this problem, found 5-6 posts earlier with same issue, but no solution.
Game seems to break after buying the Luxurious Lingerie. Sophia is supposed to accept said Lingerie, which should trigger a scene, which doesn't happen.
Did you manage to fix the bug?

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the hentai scenes of the various chapters in any way? I must have read 10 different methods without understanding a single one

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Does anyone know how to unlock the hentai scenes of the various chapters in any way? I must have read 10 different methods without understanding a single one
If you put the old video packs for acts 1-3 in the game folder for chapter 4, you will have effectively unlocked the scenes from the old chapters. You can only watch them from chapter 4, and some of the prostitute animations are missing.

Reactions: Za_Warudo

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
So apparently, none of the chapters have auto advance option.
Talk about an oversight. That's like making a FPS game but forgot to code in the gun.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

Fishyr

Apr 16, 2022
I'm in chapter 5, I went to the hospital, and afterwards it tells me that I have to go and dive into the pool during the day, but in the home pool any day I don't get any options, nor in the school pool. Does anyone know how to proceed? I'm stuck

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Hi, how to unlock Paulina´s house in Chapter 3? I already talk with her in the club and she was sick. Now I need to go to her home but I just can´t find it. Can anyone help me? Thanks

MaskedAcc

Feb 25, 2018
Nobody else had a crashing issue using the PC in 0.45?? Maybe i just have to reinstall it oof.
The fix for that is you don't actually need to fix it. The couple times you need to click on the laptop for quest stuff it works fine, and unless you desperately want to change the virtual avatar lady, it doesn't really have any other function

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes