putaescandalose

Sep 27, 2020
I have a problem with chapter 2 after making the first visit to the dungeon under the church I was supposed to go back and talk to the men who were there and other things to gain the trust of the superior nun but for some reason I forgot He skipped all that and now the nun he rescued supposedly had to go to the farm but she's nowhere to be found, not even Dominic. Does anyone know what happened and how I can fix it? (There have been 2 times that I have had problems like this with chapter 2)

jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
Hey does anyone know how to fix these script errors in chapter 3? Cant open game because of them.

File "game/SCRIPT/TINA/SCREEN/gym.rpy", line 350: the hovered keyword argument was not given a value.

hotspot (1330, 447, 152, 520) action Hide ("ui"),Jump("gw4_shower") hovered

^
File "game/SCRIPT/TINA/SCREEN/gym.rpy", line 361: the hovered keyword argument was not given a value.

hotspot (220, 474, 150, 478) action Hide ("ui"),Jump("gw5_shower") hovered

MarcosDes6

Aug 15, 2022
Full traceback:
File "game/SCRIPT/movies.rpy", line 2251, in script call
call credits_ln
File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 8, in script
call screen pc2
File "D:\Games\GOG Games\Nueva carpeta\Terminados\Maxlife\Maxslife_ch4-0.45-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Games\GOG Games\Nueva carpeta\Terminados\Maxlife\Maxslife_ch4-0.45-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\GOG Games\Nueva carpeta\Terminados\Maxlife\Maxslife_ch4-0.45-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\GOG Games\Nueva carpeta\Terminados\Maxlife\Maxslife_ch4-0.45-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3161, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Games\GOG Games\Nueva carpeta\Terminados\Maxlife\Maxslife_ch4-0.45-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\GOG Games\Nueva carpeta\Terminados\Maxlife\Maxslife_ch4-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Games\GOG Games\Nueva carpeta\Terminados\Maxlife\Maxslife_ch4-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Games\GOG Games\Nueva carpeta\Terminados\Maxlife\Maxslife_ch4-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Games\GOG Games\Nueva carpeta\Terminados\Maxlife\Maxslife_ch4-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
File "D:\Games\GOG Games\Nueva carpeta\Terminados\Maxlife\Maxslife_ch4-0.45-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Games\GOG Games\Nueva carpeta\Terminados\Maxlife\Maxslife_ch4-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Games\GOG Games\Nueva carpeta\Terminados\Maxlife\Maxslife_ch4-0.45-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Games\GOG Games\Nueva carpeta\Terminados\Maxlife\Maxslife_ch4-0.45-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 83, in execute
screen pc2():
File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 83, in execute
screen pc2():
File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 138, in execute
if persistent.va > 0 or persistent.va is None:
File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 138, in <module>
if persistent.va > 0 or persistent.va is None:
TypeError: '>' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

This ocurred when i click in the laptop in capitule 4

Last edited:

Sihproma

Jun 5, 2019
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Max's Life
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc..
Alternative persistent saves location

Max's Life Chapter 5 v0.50
Mega

Also now you can optionally add the "old video pack" RPA files (only the ones listed below)
in "Documents /Wills747/maxs.life.four/game" folder.(Add the .rpy files as well)

Compressed Old Video Packs:
Add the Old video pack rpy file/s to game folder also.

Old Video Pack Act 1:
Mega
(855mb)

Old Video Pack Act 2:
Mega
(1.21Gb)

Old Video Pack Act 3:
Mega
(1.53Gb)

Max's Life Chapter 1 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega

Max's Life Chapter 2 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega
My compressed unofficial Android port for Max's Life Chapter 3 v0.33
Mega

My compressed unofficial Android port for Max's Life Chapter 4 v0.45
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc..
Alternative persistent saves location
Grant storage permissions on first run
Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/maxs.life.four/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
Mega
How to add old video pack to Android chapter 3?

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
why is there no taboo patch for this game? Is there some way to enable taboo in game? I played through chapter 1 but didn't find any option for it but from the overview, I get the feeling there should be one.

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
why is there no taboo patch for this game? Is there some way to enable taboo in game? I played through chapter 1 but didn't find any option for it but from the overview, I get the feeling there should be one.
Look three posts up. :rolleyes:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
you cannot set relations as i am rn playing the game, and you can only set names and there's no option to in settings as well
edit: found out from this thread you have to input "Mom" but im still right nonetheless
How is Mom and Aunt not a relation? :unsure:

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/00iconbutton.rpy", line 42: expected a keyword argument or child statement.
    0 icon style "iconbutton_icon" properties icon_properties
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Tue Oct 31 19:02:05 2023

Please help for this, I cannot enter the game . I am playing in Android device

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes