Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/00iconbutton.rpy", line 42: expected a keyword argument or child statement.
    0 icon style "iconbutton_icon" properties icon_properties
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Tue Oct 31 19:02:05 2023

Please help for this, I cannot enter the game . I am playing in Android device
Please give the solution

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Okay this is a really weird thing. Another developer who does this and it happens in every Honey Select game and a couple non HS games: why are developers obsessed with making two girls do more things with each other, than with the MC? For this game, afaik, it's just between the mother and aunt, and Tina and Susan. Like it's illogical that two women would rather fuck each other, than a man (I will also use this opportunity to say believing women can be dominant in the bedroom is illogical too). I'd hate any women who do this as it's disrespectful; worse than women who still use sex toys after getting man.

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Okay this is a really weird thing. Another developer who does this and it happens in every Honey Select game and a couple non HS games: why are developers obsessed with making two girls do more things with each other, than with the MC? For this game, afaik, it's just between the mother and aunt, and Tina and Susan. Like it's illogical that two women would rather fuck each other, than a man (I will also use this opportunity to say believing women can be dominant in the bedroom is illogical too). I'd hate any women who do this as it's disrespectful; worse than women who still use sex toys after getting man.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
  • Hey there
Reactions: Cartageno and c3p0

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The Femdom is pretty mild, but not really avoidable. I mean you can skip any content you want but some is required to see more with the main girls.
I don't like femdom, whether mild or hard. In fact, I automatically discard LIs with femdom, and if I can't discard them, what usually happens is that I stop playing.

I guess I'll keep waiting for the unified version without NTR (or with absolutely avoidable NTR), although the truth is that I don't know if I'll be interested in it in the end.

Reactions: Prometheus51

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
why are developers obsessed with making two girls do more things with each other,
Like it's illogical that two women would rather fuck each other, than a man

(I will also use this opportunity to say believing women can be dominant in the bedroom is illogical too). I'd hate any women who do this as it's disrespectful; worse than women who still use sex toys after getting man.
Because bisexual, and lesbian women exist bruv.

Women being sexually aggressive is disrespectful? To WHO? lol
"How dare you take my penis out of my boxers for me! Unhand me you WHORE!! How dare you make the first move! You just ruined my entire night! And you better not use a toy either, after all we started dating today so from this day forth all toys are banned. YES that includes your action figures! No toys AT ALL!"

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
I guess I'll keep waiting for the unified version without NTR (or with absolutely avoidable NTR), although the truth is that I don't know if I'll be interested in it in the end.
I have a feeling we'll be waiting a long time for that version. (I don't have much confidence for it though.)

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Because bisexual, and lesbian women exist bruv.

Women being sexually aggressive is disrespectful? To WHO? lol
"How dare you take my penis out of my boxers for me! Unhand me you WHORE!! How dare you make the first move! You just ruined my entire night! And you better not use a toy either, after all we started dating today so from this day forth all toys are banned. YES that includes your action figures! No toys AT ALL!"
"I'd hate any women who do this as it's disrespectful" refers to any woman who--like Susan, Tina, aunt and mother--flirts with a guy and spends a lot of time with him where nothing sexual happens or just once, but then all of a sudden, after meeting another woman one time, they are already almost or having sex or they are suddenly doing this with a woman they are already friendly with.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
"I'd hate any women who do this as it's disrespectful" refers to any woman who--like Susan, Tina, aunt and mother--flirts with a guy and spends a lot of time with him where nothing sexual happens or just once, but then all of a sudden, after meeting another woman one time, they are already almost or having sex or they are suddenly doing this with a woman they are already friendly with.
The lesbian sex that I like the most is the one that doesn't happen. Personally, the less lesbian sex I have to see during the game, the better.

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
If the first chapter of Max's Life had a sex scene with the younger sister and the mc it would be the best version.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
If the first chapter of Max's Life had a sex scene with the younger sister and the mc it would be the best version.
Don't know what first chapter you played, but my first chapter definitely had that. ;)
First chapter remaster is the best one by far. (y)

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes