Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
How can I fuck aunt (milf 2) in her house at night ? I cannot enter her house at night it says it's too late (from chapter 2) please help . I am stuck there with these problem

Bfar

May 2, 2017
Hello i am working on Maxslife ch1 i download it here but the laptop dont work for my noting to click on help my

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
Hi, I'm having a problem with chapter 2. I don't know the missions that I need to take it's not like chapter 1 where they tell you what to do. Is there some guide where you know where to go?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi, I'm having a problem with chapter 2. I don't know the missions that I need to take it's not like chapter 1 where they tell you what to do. Is there some guide where you know where to go?
Nope. I recommend skipping chapter 2 and watching the lewd scenes in chapter 3 with the old video pack installed. (y)

Reactions: NoParking

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I see, will I still understand the story if I do that?
Maybe? There will be some characters you won't recognize, but the main family will be the same. An alternative is to play as much of chapter 2 and you can handle before moving onto chap 3. That's what I did. When the game got buggy and quite frustrating, I quit. I think I saw most of the story though.

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Cannot tigger chapter 2 Alisia 2 -Your Aunt’s home. Sleep with Aunt at night, have sex . It doesn't let me in at night and it seems like I've done all the previous stuff. I've seen some people ask the question but I can't find an answer. Is it an unfortunate bug ?

Last edited:

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
Cannot tigger chapter 2 Alisia 2 -Your Aunt’s home. Sleep with Aunt at night, have sex . It doesn't let me in at night and it seems like I've done all the previous stuff. I've seen some people ask the question but I can't find an answer. Is it an unfortunate bug
Thanks bro

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
How much sharing/netorase is there in chapters 4 and 5? Cause the first three (the ones I've played thus far) were quite lacking in that department. Still fun tho.

HeroXxXD

Apr 2, 2022
What time and day for the Maya tattoo quest i skip it by accident and the hints dont help bcuz it never stated the day

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
How much sharing/netorase is there in chapters 4 and 5? Cause the first three (the ones I've played thus far) were quite lacking in that department. Still fun tho.
Very few sharing scenes overall. Steve gets oral, and sex from iirc 3 of the girls in Chapter 4? Then 2 girls in chapter 5. It's been awhile so I could have my numbers off but it's low in comparison to MC just ploughing everybody.

There's also an 2 orgy scenes 1 with the cousin and one with the sister at Gemma's mansion.

Reactions: Netori Popeye
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes