Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Am I missing something?

At the very first choice, I get sent back to the main menu after choosing to stand ground.

What's the point?

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I have wondered what does the mayfly mean? Is it somekind of Chinese saying? Like a drop in an ocean?

Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
I have wondered what does the mayfly mean? Is it somekind of Chinese saying? Like a drop in an ocean?
You can understand it this way.
An insignificant little mayfly, born in the morning and dying at night.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Choices are matter? I can't see any walkthrough in the post, so I wonder if it's necessary or not?
For example is this choice matter? Do we get any point with her with first or second choice or lost it? Or we go her path or not with any of them, etc?
Screenshot_4.jpg

Last edited:

Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
Choices are matter? I can't see any walkthrough in the post, so I wonder if it's necessary or not?
For example is this choice matter? Do we get any point with her with first or second choice or lost it? Or we go her path or not with any of them, etc?
View attachment 2736853
You'll see more impactful choices in the reset version

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
I just finished the latest version, it's really good, the different characters, the different stories whether it's on the MC side or the mercenary girls (don't know if we can call them mercenaries), I can't wait to see the confrontation between the MC and Erika/the Bomber.

There seems to be a lot of development possibilities between the MC's sister, the elf queen, the corpos etc...

I can understand the MC weakness argument, but he's also a guy who just started out as a Vigilante and he fights people who are hyper trained and experienced, he will probably get stronger over time.

Well done and keep going Jas0nTon !

Reactions: Jas0nTon
Feb 21, 2023
First of all, great quality so far. Many thanks for sharing this Jas0nTon!
The looks are amazing and I kinda dig the setting and all that. The translation could use a little polish though, the wording is sometimes a little off. I also think the amount of exposition is a bit much, the game is good enough to not need to cramp it so much.
I wish you the best of luck with this game. Looks very promising so far.

Below are some typos etc I found and some other remarks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jas0nTon

Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
First of all, great quality so far. Many thanks for sharing this Jas0nTon!
The looks are amazing and I kinda dig the setting and all that. The translation could use a little polish though, the wording is sometimes a little off. I also think the amount of exposition is a bit much, the game is good enough to not need to cramp it so much.
I wish you the best of luck with this game. Looks very promising so far.

Below are some typos etc I found and some other remarks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am currently resetting the game based on evaluations from most websites. Progress is already at about 65%, and you can expect to see the new version soon.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
1695083172612.png
"Mayfly" Reset Version progress: 90%

Knock-knock.
It's been a long time since I brought you a complete progress report...
Here's the progress update:
Pictures: 350
Code: 5000 lines
Character Dialogue: 2500 lines
story: 100%
ui: 80%
Translation: 0%
Music: 40%
Animation: 8 segments

If all goes well, the BETA version is expected to be released around October 1st.
If the beta version has no issues, I will release the sponsor tier versions in batches.
Well... a lot of 'If.'
But what I can guarantee is that it will be in front of you soon!
Thank you all for your support
JasonTon

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
Another beta-boy protagonist... no thanks. All the women in this game so far are clearly manipulating him and he just takes it? How does someone live an a place called Undercity that's run by gangs and just bend over for every woman he meets? Why are so many protags like this? Who becomes a vigilante just to take orders like a simp? It would seem that story writers do not know what being a man is supposed to be... I blame their fathers.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
Yeah, this game is moving at a snail's pace with no interaction from the dev for over a month now.
really bro?
I only replied to messages here on September 21st, indicating that progress had reached 90%.
Because the new version is a reset version and requires a one-time update of 2-3 versions' worth of content, that's why it's taking this long.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes