• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Oh bruv, you got that Dark Knight Joker track, you got that Joker mask and bank scene, AND the default name is Nolan, as in Christopher Nolan? :ROFLMAO: I was like "Hol' up".

Anyway, just stopping by to say good luck to your game, Jason!

Last edited:

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
There's not much content and the graphics aren't very good.
But why does it use so much data (1.8GB)?
Just estimating a bit - he has about 8 folders of images, each of which is about 80 renders on average. Each of them is 1.2 MB on average, so that 80 * 8 * 1.2 MB = 768 MB already. Surprisingly, he did convert them to WEBP. He might be be able to convert them even further? Not a compressor pro so I can't comment on that.

Now, the videos...he has about 30 animations, I haven't checked all the files yet but one video file in particular is 9 seconds long and it's 25 MB in size. So that might be where the rest of that 1.8 GB came from.

Oct 10, 2019
I can only answer the question about the name - it asks you the name right out of the game. :)
Thanks, I guess I will wait for the rest of the answers before playing, I only play self insert games so if the protagonist was named I would be done here, now I need to wait instead.

Reactions: Jas0nTon
May 29, 2022
Just estimating a bit - he has about 8 folders of images, each of which is about 80 renders on average. Each of them is 1.2 MB on average, so that 80 * 8 * 1.2 MB = 768 MB already. Surprisingly, he did convert them to WEBP. He might be be able to convert them even further? Not a compressor pro so I can't comment on that.

Now, the videos...he has about 30 animations, I haven't checked all the files yet but one video file in particular is 9 seconds long and it's 25 MB in size. So that might be where the rest of that 1.8 GB came from.
Holy shit! Did the dev not edit the compression ratio when converting the file format? FML

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
I have only played a segment but yeah it tends to go on. Prepare for some blue balling (if it happens to be your fetish) :LOL:
Oh there's at least one lewd scene - I am just not sure if there's more but there's one in my playthrough.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Thanks, I guess I will wait for the rest of the answers before playing, I only play self insert games so if the protagonist was named I would be done here, now I need to wait instead.
Sorry I had a typo lol. I meant it does ask you for a name before you start the game. You can either input a name or go with a default name - but yeah, you can have your name in this game.

Reactions: telefonomusica
Oct 10, 2019
Sorry I had a typo lol. I meant it does ask you for a name before you start the game. You can either input a name or go with a default name - but yeah, you can have your name in this game.
I understood that the first time don't worry, I just meant that now I have to wait for the rest of the information sorry for the incomprehension.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
MayFly [v0.1] [JasonTon] crunched

Info: Language set to English by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,72 GB / 231 MB - MayFly-v0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 197 MB - MayFly-v0.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~13,4% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 95+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
MayFly [v0.1] [JasonTon] crunched

Info: Language set to English by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,72 GB / 231 MB - MayFly-v0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 197 MB - MayFly-v0.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~13,4% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 95+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was waiting for this, thank you (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jas0nTon and "CJ"
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes