Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
Harem !!!
Monster Girls? !!!!!!

NTR/SHARING/ HOPE NOT!

Is lesbian planned? I hope not but if it is i hope it's optional and don't happen behind the mc back or if he is not involved.

GAME LOOKS GREAT DEV.

View attachment 2276400
You can rest assured that I have no interest in and will not produce NTR/SHARING content
Lesbian, there should not be, and even if there is, it will not be a member of the male protagonist's harem.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Initially I have been using the native image quality for rendering accuracy, I will improve it in the next version.
Footjob is inevitable in the version in front of you, if you are not satisfied with it I will change it to optional in the next version (I understand, it is my personal preference).
NTR is not going to appear in my game, and Femdom will have to be decided according to the future direction of the plot.
I hope you make FEMDOM choiceable/avoidable tho, good luck with your game.

Reactions: qaywsx

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You can rest assured that controversial NSFW content like footjob and SM will be optional in the future.
That's good to know. BTW I played some and I feel like biggest problem you should fix might be grammar, I'm no native for sure but even I feel like there are some problems with English version of game, profread seems needed.

Reactions: Jas0nTon

Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
That's good to know. BTW I played some and I feel like biggest problem you should fix might be grammar, I'm no native for sure but even I feel like there are some problems with English version of game, profread seems needed.
English this is probably the best that can be done at the moment... Very unfortunate, because this game is all made by me personally, I have no way to do better in this area.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I will try to eliminate the cultural differences caused by the translation in the next version, and will reorganize my story outline.
I'm sorry to ask this, I know it's hard to answer, but when do you think the next version will be ready?
I'm curious to try this game, but what attracts me are the story and the writing, so I would prefer to wait for the next version, if it's not scheduled for March or beyond.

Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
I'm sorry to ask this, I know it's hard to answer, but when do you think the next version will be ready?
I'm curious to try this game, but what attracts me are the story and the writing, so I would prefer to wait for the next version, if it's not scheduled for March or beyond.
I'm sorry, I'm the author who likes to do a large update with 700-1000 renders. It takes time for me to achieve what I have in mind to ensure the story integrity of each update. It will take some time and I personally expect to update it once every 3-4 months. I will update my patreon with progress reports three times a month, if you would like to follow it.

Reactions: The Rogue Trader

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks, visually, fantastic! Those tags and story description looks good too. I'm definitely down to get me some monster girls.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Sorry for the bad experience, I have changed the default language to English in the latest version.
Sorry sorry sorry sorry!
If you need to change it, please find "英语" in "设置",Or download the newest version.
I know this isn't related to what you said. But the last time I heard 4 sorry's in a row it was Mei from Overwatch... who also happens to be Chinese... are you by any chance Mei from Overwatch?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
I know this isn't related to what you said. But the last time I heard 4 sorry's in a row it was Mei from Overwatch... who also happens to be Chinese... are you by any chance Mei from Overwatch?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ni Hao
But unfortunately, I do not have a sweet body like hers XD

• Haha
Reactions: Larry2000

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
English this is probably the best that can be done at the moment... Very unfortunate, because this game is all made by me personally, I have no way to do better in this area.
Of course it's possible, there is always a way my friend :) If you not using proofread then use it, if you are using it look something better or different like Grammarly and if it's still bad then you can always look for someone to make translation to English, believe me there is a lot of game out there can't became one of big games just because of how bad their English level is, because it's literaly most important thing for these type of games.

Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
Of course it's possible, there is always a way my friend :) If you not using proofread then use it, if you are using it look something better or different like Grammarly and if it's still bad then you can always look for someone to make translation to English, believe me there is a lot of game out there can't became one of big games just because of how bad their English level is, because it's literaly most important thing for these type of games.
Thank you for the reminder, I will try it.

Fierzo

Sep 28, 2020
I would suggest that you put less words into each text box, or make it a bit more concise. The sentences are messy and often grammatically incorrect. The vocabulary choices don't help either, and some of the metaphors are impossible to understand as it's probably directly translated from Mandarin.

Someone did suggest grammarly which would surely help a lot. I can also help you out depending on the load. I am a bilingual/native chinese&english speaker, so I can give you a few suggestions or perhaps a whole rundown on translation. Your work looks promising, keep it up.

量不大的话,我可以试试帮你精翻英语。

Last edited:

Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
I would suggest that you put less words into each text box, or make it a bit more concise. The sentences are messy and often grammatically incorrect. The volcabulary choices don't help either, and some of the metaphors are impossible to understand as its probably directly translated from Mandarin.

Someone did suggest grammarly which would surely help a lot. I can also help you out depending on the load. I am bilingual/native chinese&english speaker, so I can give you a few suggestions or perhaps a whole rundown on translation. Your work looks promising, keep it up.

量不大的话,我可以试试帮你精翻英语。
您好!感谢您的建议。
Since this is an English forum, I'll leave you a message in English.
I update each episode in about 1000-2000 lines of plain text.
If you are interested in this, I would like to add your contact information for discussion.(Discord or E-mail)

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes