Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
In particular, they targeted the Uppercity due to deep-rooted inequality, resorting to acts such as kidnapping and murder of the wealthy.
Good for them.

Is the mc a government stooge protecting the wealthy elite as they stomp all over the lower classes?

Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
You could just use Creampie and a future tag of Pregnancy.

"Injective" is an unknown to probably 99.9% of this website, so it'll just end up confusing people.
Okay, I apologize if it has caused you any problems.

dadencuto3

Aug 7, 2020
OMG, the renders looks amazing, maybe the best i've ever seen. Can't belive a game with this render quality is not more well-known. Also I think it's important to make sure that the dialog in the game matches the high quality of the visuals. It might be helpful to collaborate with someone with strong English skills, make sure it delivers the story you wanna tell, i'm sure they would gladly be working with you.I wish you all the best and keep up the good work

Reactions: Jas0nTon

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
MayFly [0.2.0] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux/Mac (1.1 GB/ 357 MB) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 6, 2021
I still dunno if I like this game or not, but it's definitely... Something.

I like the artstyle, in general. I like girls in revealing but still noble outfits. I like working with camera. But then I see a render with fucked up bones joint Gigi's shoulder or Nikita's ankle and... Also, is it just me or renders are kinda... Blurry. Though I'm glad there are renders precisely, not sprites.

Writing... Well, I see an improvement since 0.1. Still, it's really LORE HEAVY. I can cope with that, but some people could find that too much. Though I liked that part with Luna and Stella when it landed to slice of life.

Setting is... Cyberpunk mixed with magic elves and superheroes. Well... I get it, cyberpunk is popular in Asia, and D*sney is doing good job with M****l. And I guess there is a HEAVY inspiration from Phoenixes:Kappa:

Music was that thing which catched my attention mostly. You know, jerking off your dick with Bizet's Carmen in the background is an experience. And I enjoy it, it's really interesting choice to use classical music as OST. Dev definitely has iron balls for inserting licensed music.

So I'm looking forward for new updates just out of curiosity with which track will dev hit me next time. And "Oldie's" dom scene:KEK:

BTW, it would be nice to have textbox/textbox opacity settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jas0nTon
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes