Upgrade #7 - blowjob
Update #8 - fingering
Update #9 - licking pussy
Update ### - oral sex
Update #### - fucking pussy

• Sad
Reactions: JanisL
Sep 2, 2020
Hmm i dont like to be the bad guy but do you got the rights to use this story Dev?

Copyright Info:
All of the stories in this site are the property and exclusive copyright of their author(s). We make an effort to check every story before it is published, but we take no responsibility for the contents of the stories published herein. Some of the stories are parodies or what has become known as "fan fiction" and these stories are not authorized or approved by the original creators of the characters. We feel that these stories are interesting and worth publishing but we also realize there are some areas of the law that have not been clarified yet. If you have an issue with any of the stories here, please contact us first. We are easy to deal with and we are not trying to piss anyone off. Thanks for being understanding.

Well i do hope you were wise enough to get the rights to use this story as these materials are copyrightes by default with rights laying with the author of the story..

Which means all patreon money will go away in smoke as soon as the author will get wise of you making money of his work.

There is also no denying that up to this point the text was one to one copied.
And patreon and subscribstart wont be satisfied with blabla statement like i do have the permission especially with said author making the claim or just someone making the claim to fuck you over.

You could use this work as base and rewrite the text and make some changes so that it would fall under either fanwork or even better your own copyright. But using the text 1 to 1 without it is a real threat to the future of this project.

There are also as someone else pointed out already some slight problems in the story which i find can be corrected to fit better in an vn scenario.

There are also tags missing right now regarding future content if story would progress as the story
Like BDSM, light female dominance, pissing fetish, Anilingus (which is totally overused in this story btw IMO and pretty unsafe practised in this story and also was to soon escalated into it.)

Edit;

Just found this .
"
Did I get permission from the story writer to use the story?
I tried to reach out to the story writer for permission, but I think he's/she's not active on Literotica anymore. His/her latest story is Measuring My Cum, and the last chapter of this story was written in 2009. Since it's been a long time since the story was written and I distributed the game completely for free, I didn't think it would be a problem.
"

Yeah you go ahead and think that until you make 10 20 grand a year from you patreon acount and than he slaps you with a claim...

Dude dont be that stupid!

Just change the fucking text and keep the style of the story and the renders .. the renders are beautiful and people mostly are into them and the base .. the story can be changed this early on and be even fixed and improved on IMO and then you and the project are safe

its also not good practice to take someones work as a whole and use it as one pleases. And yeah this is a pirate site so noone cares here but this doesent make it better, its one thing if someone plays a copy of your work for free or someone takes your renders and uses them without your knowledge and making money of it.

The one thing i give to you tho is that you didnt try to withold this or tried to sell this as your own.
That shows to me that your a good guy trying to do the right thing. You just havent thought this really through i think.

Edit: As some my find this overly dramatic i want to add that wont be me fucking him over but it is general a bad idea for anybody to make themself so open for gettings fucked over by someone else like an Exgirlfriend a bitter uncle or a jelous dev that makes less money and so forth.

Also as nice as the setting is its not shakespear and it is not worth even taking the slightest risk off getting fucked over.
And the copyright stands at least for 75 years or so so even if he were dead things would go not well..

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
can't wait to play in the next updates. I hope it will suit my will. This female character is too damn hot figure and nice story. For a health reason, they will start their sexual adventure. Let's give appreciation to the developer

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
A really hot game. Can't wait for the next chapter.
While playing I've made a music add-on for it, too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 10, 2021
A beta game version v0.3 is already out.
After a quick check it seems there is now music integrated in the game.

I'll maybe check it again, but for now I set my Mod to Onhold!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Nope! It's a bug!
I started a new game, changed it and it's still "landlady". Suzinak

View attachment 930348
View attachment 930349
It will happen if you use other than 'mom' or 'Mom', unforunately, the dev does not give the opportunity to change it to whatever you like.

Also, the filter.rpy is kind of replacing any instances of mom, moms, mommy, mother, mothers to landlady, I don't know why the dev is using such method though.

Reactions: fortuna95

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
It will happen if you use other than 'mom' or 'Mom', unforunately, the dev does not give the opportunity to change it to whatever you like.

Also, the filter.rpy is kind of replacing any instances of mom, moms, mommy, mother, mothers to landlady, I don't know why the dev is using such method though.
You also cant use the name 'Mum'

Sep 2, 2020
Im not a writer when i kinda thought about how the story rights issue could be fixed i had some ideas.

How about the landlady is change to Personal Assistant ..
Your are an Esport up and coming star that plays usualy all day something like fortnite or so with the sexy but of the game character is making you horny all day and your balls ache..

You also have adhd as all youth these days have and you use drugs to dope ...#
SO your "personal trainer" get you to the doc and then you get an experimental treatment which bears the risk of your balls exploding if not all seemen is drained or its poiseness if remains longer than 24 h in them or so ....

The gamer tag of your trainer is mom btw so you call her mom all the time ....

She of course has to help you release your stuff as your life is in danger.....

Things progress nicely and then you see her drinking some of your sampled cum and you could blackmail her if you wanted or be nice but try to make her do more stuff by just accidently jizzing some on her and then she starts licking it without thought and things progress....

Renders could still mostly fit and as you can see its not that hard to spin some things and practical can go the same route and do the same stuff as the original story did ....

I would go for more clothing fetish and less anal fetish at least regarding sticking the tongue into it or if it is a must it may be good a idea to put a switch into place so people may choose between that and boob lactating fetish instead for example.

welll im not a writer just what came to me as an alternative fitting the setting.

tg

May 1, 2017
I really like what you're doing with this game. Like, the renders are perfect. The model is perfect. And I like the pace the story is going at (probably based off of the story you're using).

I think this is the game I most look forward to now. It's excellent.

Oh, and I just played it with that music mod (just above), and it plays really well with music to the scenes.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
this feels alot like the game six times a day
im glad someone will continue the story as that game is dead.

https://f95zone.to/threads/six-times-a-day-ep-1-ch-4-edgame.28903/
I had no idea that there was a game based on Six Times a Day! Thank you for clueing me in, because that's arguably my favorite adult story of all time. I've thought for several years that it would make an amazing game or VN. But i agree with you that this one is sort of a "light" version of that.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
I had no idea that there was a game based on Six Times a Day! Thank you for clueing me in, because that's arguably my favorite adult story of all time. I've thought for several years that it would make an amazing game or VN. But i agree with you that this one is sort of a "light" version of that.
I really hate that one got abandoned it had great potential

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes