Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You are fundamentally wrong

Power fantasy or sci-fi or something else doesn’t mean that there is no logic in it

Good fantasy/sci-fi follows the rule: you get a real world and you add/update 1-3 things in it. All other stuff works as it was considering thing you updated

So, if you are asshole, people will treat you as an asshole if you didn’t update what an asshole is or some fundamental values of the society. Everything logically connected with each other

Author made future society more peaceful, more healthy and if you want to fuck girls from this society, you should integrate into it. So, if asshollness is not considered sexy (thanks God it’s not) you can’t attract girls with such behavior
I'm not asking for an option to play as a complete asshole and be able to bang all the girls, even if irl there are women who enjoy that type of guys. I'm just saying that the point system forces you into a hard predefined path if you want to score the ponts. Imo the game would be better with a more flexible flag system. That way you give players better options to roleplay a bit with the MC personality.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Except for the part in which you actually have to behave like a fedora white knight if you want to get some with them.
The point system is builded like that. Players are penalized if they don't play the MC like you want them to play him :WaitWhat:
This is not real. It's a power fantasy about giant space bugs and your harem of hot women.
This is exactly what I meant.
No offence to the author, but the vibe of this story is like if today's Disney made a remake of the films "Cobra" or "Commando".
"Reflecting the world we live in today" (с)

The action heroes of the 80s were neither stupid cavemen nor simps, they just.. didn’t give a fuck.
The movie "Demolition Man" with Sylvester Stallone comes to mind.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
I'm just saying that the point system forces you into a hard predefined path if you want to score the ponts.
It’s still not clear what exactly do you mean
Could you describe 2-3 examples with alternative routes you want to see?

Are you talking about Wesley Snipes character? Stallone in this movie is a very similar to MC from my point of view

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
The action heroes of the 80s were neither stupid cavemen nor simps, they just.. didn’t give a fuck.
The society in that was on a whole another level compared to this world. The things he opposed by “not giving a fuck” were completely utopian (non-violence) or laughable (ban on bad language).

If the MC didn’t similarly give a fuck about the rules of this world what would he be fighting against? Gender equality? Ban on narcotic/harmful substances? Bad, slutty uniforms? :Kappa:

Reactions: robin312

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It’s still not clear what exactly do you mean
Could you describe 2-3 examples with alternative routes you want to see?

Are you talking about Wesley Snipes character? Stallone in this movie is a very similar to MC from my point of view
When Elara is being a cunt to the MC if you want her juicy points you have to take it. How about an assertive option to put her in her place without hurting her fee fees like in the asshole path? It's a general feel you get when you play the game trying to score all the girls.

Reactions: Kond and m4pII

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Dev still using way too much bloom in the renders. Renders are whited out when there is any light source in the pic. Need sunglasses to play. Would much rather see colors, not the whiteout

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I'm not asking for an option to play as a complete asshole and be able to bang all the girls, even if irl there are women who enjoy that type of guys. I'm just saying that the point system forces you into a hard predefined path if you want to score the ponts. Imo the game would be better with a more flexible flag system. That way you give players better options to roleplay a bit with the MC personality.
Most games with multiple love interests either sprinkle in a few "bad girls who like bad guys" in it OR they make it so that you have a different relationship dynamic with certain characters. Of course, you will still miss out on some of the possible scenes and relationships but there are alternatives in place for it (replayability for the win).

A few of these VNs I've played had some "fuck around and find out" choices too; where they bite you in the ass later on for indulging yourself when you shouldn't or for being deceptive and manipulative to get what you wanted. So, I totally believe in there being consequences for being a jerk.

Last edited:

simonauuu

Sep 12, 2022
This update is kinda disappointing. One of the scenes repeats the same script and imagines on the results of all the interaction.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Most games with multiple love interests either sprinkle in a few "bad girls who like bad guys" in it OR they make it so that you have a different relationship dynamic with certain characters. Of course, you will still miss out on some of the possible scenes and relationships but there are alternatives in place for it (replayability for the win).

A few of these VNs I've played had some "fuck around and find out" choices too; where they bite you in the ass later on for indulging yourself when you shouldn't or for being deceptive and manipulative to get what you wanted. So, I totally believe in there being consequences for being a jerk.
Idk what future plans are for the jerk route. I play the good guy because I want to bang the girls. So it doesnt matter if Irina is being dumb as a rock, I will whisper in her ear how smart she's while I remove her panties :BootyTime:

Reactions: fabersum

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
That depends on who you ask
Some like it, some not that much. Opinions are very polarised

I, personally, like it. For one dev and so little amount of time it has a lot of content and MC is resonable. Setting is nice and LIs are cool
At least it's worth a try

PS: as for the MDom, Preg, there are no any
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm okay with the absence of MDom or Preg. Vaginal Sex and Creampie are my main go-tos.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
First acquaintance with the game (i.e. I heard a lot about it, but didn't have time to get acquainted)...
Brilliant game... I spent 5+ hours without noticing O_O... the characters are well developed, there is a PLOT, good art's, there is humor ^_^ ....
BUT there are small minuses - While the game is LINEAR, i.e. I didn’t see the point of ELECTIONS (karma) in the BAD side (In fact, you will just skip the scene, that's the whole choice...) ... and by the END of the game there was MAXIMUM trust with everyone (Almost everyone -_-) ...
If project survive to the end, it will definitely be on the TOP list on the Ren'Py engine games...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The game seems interesting so far, but is there a mistake with the date at the beginning?
The MC behaves way more like someone from the 1940s than someone from 1975. While not as much as today, in 1975 female doctors were not so uncommon that someone who isn't a complete yahoo wouldn't know about them.

Maybe the dev is too young to know that, but from the whole behaviour of the MC, he definitely thinks and acts like the year was off by a few decades.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
And another history expert with their boring and unrequested input on things no one gives a fuck about

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Wonderful. Just marvellous!
All because MC has short term ideas of a good time : spend time with sex workers his whole life.
MC would not know relationships even if they hit him multiple times with friendly fire the size of arrows embedded deep in his chest. His idea of a relationship is what he gets with the white haired fabulous mechanic: tender TLC during a one night stand.

Not to beat a dead horse too much some more, the story circles around his scrambled brains when misrecognizing one muscle car for another: MC is not a motor head, was not shown as a mechanic or a techie, which is why he speaks war and that is it - even Ares only managed to ”steal” Aphroditis from his crippled brother and was brute forced by Kratos in many games.

On the other side of the argument, the fact war ”heroes” have no social life outside work or work relations, that ties in with many many many war/combat/guerrila/army contractors movies where they hook up with like minded girls - of a mind that hook ups are the relationship - which MC has been doing a lot of all throughout this game.

Not to mention Maverik manages to ”woe” girls already fed up with soldier boy prancing and self adulation in all top gun movies - which is totally immersion breaking when you think about it: - these girtls have had it with mega chads telling them about their war exploits up to their throats, but for movie plot armor convenience of Tom Cruise - just fall for his mega chad shtick.
And another history expert with their boring and unrequested input on things no one gives a fuck about
The game seems interesting so far, but is there a mistake with the date at the beginning?
The MC behaves way more like someone from the 1940s than someone from 1975. While not as much as today, in 1975 female doctors were not so uncommon that someone who isn't a complete yahoo wouldn't know about them.

Maybe the dev is too young to know that, but from the whole behaviour of the MC, he definitely thinks and acts like the year was off by a few decades.
Man, those LI are so unlikable and constantly antagonize the MC without motive. Not my cup of tea, but I wish the dev good luck with it.
View attachment 3292942 View attachment 3292945 i cringe at this part does he not know the makes? the white convertible is a Mustang and the Red car is a Pon
This was extensively discussed a couple a pages back already - should you enjoy millitary satire - M.A.S.H. type boy antics aggressively coming on to their female coollegues:doctors, mechanics,nurses, you name it - girls, while they get to fall in the lap of our protagonists with silly or dumb explanations - just sit back and let this game entertain you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: holaje12 and botc76
3.90 star(s) 54 Votes