robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Be careful:
>Mac:
reported as an INFECTED after download

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I really liked the game at the beginning. The 80s vibe and the dialogue are simply amazing.

Then I became disappointed when it became clear that to get most of the scenes you had to be “polite” and “nice”.

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
I really liked the game at the beginning. The 80s vibe and the dialogue are simply amazing.

Then I became disappointed when it became clear that to get most of the scenes you had to be “polite” and “nice”.
you don't "have" to, you can choose all the asshole choices you want, the story will move forward all the same you just wont get to see most of the sex scenes.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
This game feels like it's trying to lecture me on how to treat women at times but overall I still enjoy it. One "romance lost" scene has a love interest lecturing the player character on how they could have been a wonderful couple but because of his choices she can only admire his form from afar, lol. Wow, who knew women don't like men being misogynistic, boisterous assholes? I'm so glad this game is letting me know that. (Even the player character thinks "damn, maybe I should have treated her better but it's too late now".)

There's a few other scenes where if you have him act like a dickhead he'll be called out for it and told that being a dickhead is bad and that he should be better. (Again, in a way that feels almost directed at the player as much as the character.)

Again, I definitely like this game for the most part though.

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
This game feels like it's trying to lecture me on how to treat women at times but overall I still enjoy it. One "romance lost" scene has a love interest lecturing the player character on how they could have been a wonderful couple but because of his choices she can only admire his form from afar, lol. Wow, who knew women don't like men being misogynistic, boisterous assholes? I'm so glad this game is letting me know that. (Even the player character thinks "damn, maybe I should have treated her better but it's too late now".)

There's a few other scenes where if you have him act like a dickhead he'll be called out for it and told that being a dickhead is bad and that he should be better. (Again, in a way that feels almost directed at the player as much as the character.)

Again, I definitely like this game for the most part though.
It seems like the "Duke Nukem style" hero is slowly turning into a simp with each update.
The hero of action films of the 80s with a "don't give a fuck" attitude falls into the friend zone, listens to their problems, offers a shoulder to cry on, listens to lectures on how to behave, obeys the orders of a woman, apologizes, etc. Looks funny.
To get the full picture, he still needs lessons on gender equality.

I know it's still possible to play as a caveman, but the problem is that the game punishes you for it.
To get most scenes you have to be nice.

Oct 9, 2023
Some clarifications about MC's character.
MC is a bit rough and vulgar, but also a wise and intelligent man, especially ready to grow and adapt in the new world he's been thrown into. When he arrives at Elara's base, he's very angry with the world, confused, and disoriented. He's not misogynistic, but he doesn't recognize Elara's authority as a commander. Elara doesn't have insignias, no uniforms, no weapons, and most importantly, she's the one treating him poorly, despite him just saving Lydia and the entire city.

To please the girls at the base, MC doesn't need to behave like a domesticated puppy. He can remain rough and angry without ruining his relationship with the girls. However, if you treat someone badly, they'll treat you the same. If you're with Lydia and tell her she's a useless wimp, how do you expect her to like you? You've just insulted her! The point I'm trying to make is that there's a difference between the courting MC and the soldier MC. As a soldier, he can be as arrogant and brash as you want, but in his relationship with the girls, he needs to be able to appeal to them.

Moreover, there's a big difference between each girl and each situation.

Elara will fall for you because of your free and rebellious spirit. She actually falls for you from the first encounter and treats you badly because she can't stand being so strongly attracted to someone she sees as a caveman. On the other hand, Elara falls for you because you represent everything she is not. She's attracted to her opposite.

Lydia is the vulnerable girl looking for her prince charming. She needs someone to embrace her, protect her, and give her value. Insulting and demeaning her will push her away.

Mei desires you from the start because she sees in you someone strong and passionate, someone she's been waiting for for years.

Irina is the confused and curious one. Later in the story,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but you can unlock it only if you've been a good companion, friendly, and respectful. Insulting and disrespecting her won't help.

Drana is very complicated. She's a strong and aggressive woman who desires a man as strong and determined as her. She likes rough sex, and later in the story,
Being tender with her won't help, she's not like Lydia.

I'm sorry that some of you think that being kind to a girl means being idiots or a dick. But in this visual novel, MC is indeed rough, but also noble and respectful towards other people.

I tried to create a story where the main character was not the classic ravenous boy who easily sticks his dick in every hole he finds, whatever he does and whatever decisions he makes. Where the women are all naive and easy to seduce. I tried to create a new character and relationship dynamics more realistic than the usual visual novel. Maybe I made some mistakes in the development of MC's story and personality, but I am still happy and satisfied with the result.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
To please the girls at the base, MC doesn't need to behave like a domesticated puppy.
Except for the part in which you actually have to behave like a fedora white knight if you want to get some with them.
The point system is builded like that. Players are penalized if they don't play the MC like you want them to play him :WaitWhat:

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
MC is a bit rough and vulgar, but also a wise and intelligent man, especially ready to grow and adapt in the new world he's been thrown into. When he arrives at Elara's base, he's very angry with the world, confused, and disoriented. He's not misogynistic, but he doesn't recognize Elara's authority as a commander. Elara doesn't have insignias, no uniforms, no weapons, and most importantly, she's the one treating him poorly, despite him just saving Lydia and the entire city.

To please the girls at the base, MC doesn't need to behave like a domesticated puppy. He can remain rough and angry without ruining his relationship with the girls. However, if you treat someone badly, they'll treat you the same. If you're with Lydia and tell her she's a useless wimp, how do you expect her to like you? You've just insulted her! The point I'm trying to make is that there's a difference between the courting MC and the soldier MC. As a soldier, he can be as arrogant and brash as you want, but in his relationship with the girls, he needs to be able to appeal to them.

Elara will fall for you because of your free and rebellious spirit. She actually falls for you from the first encounter and treats you badly because she can't stand being so strongly attracted to someone she sees as a caveman. On the other hand, Elara falls for you because you represent everything she is not. She's attracted to her opposite.

Lydia is the vulnerable girl looking for her prince charming. She needs someone to embrace her, protect her, and give her value. Insulting and demeaning her will push her away.

Mei desires you from the start because she sees in you someone strong and passionate, someone she's been waiting for for years.

, but you can unlock it only if you've been a good companion, friendly, and respectful. Insulting and disrespecting her won't help.

Drana is very complicated. She's a strong and aggressive woman who desires a man as strong and determined as her. She likes rough sex, and later in the story,

I'm sorry that some of you think that being kind to a girl means being idiots or a dick. But in this visual novel, MC is indeed rough, but also noble and respectful towards other people.

I tried to create a story where the main character was not the classic ravenous boy who easily sticks his dick in every hole he finds, whatever he does and whatever decisions he makes. Where the women are all naive and easy to seduce. I tried to create a new character and relationship dynamics more realistic than the usual visual novel. Maybe I made some mistakes in the development of MC's story and personality, but I am still happy and satisfied with the result.
There's always someone complaining about something on the internet, just do your thing.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
To please the girls at the base, MC doesn't need to behave like a domesticated puppy. He can remain rough and angry without ruining his relationship with the girls. However, if you treat someone badly, they'll treat you the same.
exactly
Why do people think that they may behave like assholes, but all girls should be wet from their glance ?
You insult girl, but you want something nice from her in return?
Are you guys nuts?
it’s not how it works in a real relationship

This game tries to be as much real as it possible in big robots sci-fi setting with a lot of aliens

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
exactly
Why do people think that they may behave like assholes, but all girls should be wet from their glance ?
Are you guys nuts?

This game tries to be as much real as it possible in big robots sci-fi setting with a lot of aliens
This is not real. It's a power fantasy about giant space bugs and your harem of hot women.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: bananeae and m4pII

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
exactly
Are you guys nuts?

I think it's more like they knew full well that behaving like a manosphere influencer irl would 99% not very rewarding for them so they come to fiction hoping to scratch that itch :KEK:.

From what the dev described, the mc sounded like a badass with qualities from both a gentlemen and a warrior.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
This is not real. It's a power fantasy about giant space bugs and your harem of hot women.
You are fundamentally wrong

Power fantasy or sci-fi or something else doesn’t mean that there is no logic in it

Good fantasy/sci-fi follows the rule: you get a real world and you add/update 1-3 things in it. All other stuff works as it was considering thing you updated

So, if you are asshole, people will treat you as an asshole if you didn’t update what an asshole is or some fundamental values of the society. Everything logically connected with each other

Author made future society more peaceful, more healthy and if you want to fuck girls from this society, you should integrate into it. So, if asshollness is not considered sexy (thanks God it’s not) you can’t attract girls with such behavior

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022

I'm honestly playing through as a full douche just for fun to see the writing, it does remind me of Duke Nukem at times and I love it, even if it means I miss scenes. That's what the save feature is for.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes