bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MechAcademy-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
played the full game but why does it feel so rushed to me or am i already accustomed to slow updates and potential milking :/

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Odd to see a completed game these days. Did not see the end yet, but to people say it's rushed, I think it's still better to end it in some way to just leave it like it is and do the next project like many artists do.
For me the last version I played felt close to ending already since you had every girl there is, so I kinda doubt it feels rushed, but I'll see later ^^

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
eh overall the game as ok, writing a bit strange at times, but the ending kinda sucked. Boom, enemy killed just liked that. And the girls endings were much the same, very short, not a lot of emotion in it. The dev could have taken more time to properly finish the game.
What more could you want? You not only defeated the bad guys but you wiped 'em out. Then, you got the happy ever after heroic ending of your choice. Well... maybe they could have thrown you a parade and showered you with gold but, hey... Don't be greedy. :cool:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Well overall I enjoyed the game well enough despite a few places where I facepalmed so hard I nearly knocked my own ass out.
I'm torn on the ending though. I can't decide what I dislike more the endings themselves or the improbable position they are all laying in during the final CG.
pepe-hmm.gif

ChlenCulta

Aug 9, 2020
Everything went bad, when the interesting & funny development of the relationship with Elara - was cut off .... too pity, it was one of a good & promising games :(

3.80 star(s) 66 Votes