Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
Is the mod also translated into the other languages that the game has or does it just come in English?
there are just random stuff not in english like valentina after you eat lunch for the first time and if you pick to defined elara instead of mia when every one is leaving the class room

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I guess the dev got tired of being disagreed with. Once they resorted to making a strawman (they've deleted the comment since) I knew there would never be an understanding between them and the players.

(Their strawman comment was: "I'm sorry that some of you think that being kind to a girl means being idiots or a dick." which was certainly some wild bullshit and them refusing to get what players had issue with.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Juerhullycin

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I did really enjoy it so I thank you for all the hard work. maybe a bit rushed but better than dragging on and never finishing. good luck with your next project if you decide to do one. do it for your self no one else.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
was a very good game till the moment of the big attack on the mothership od the Noxa...that was really a joke...a mothership with only some sentilnels and 1 noxe + 2 grunts...really?? and then the cliffhanger ofthe time machine and now the fusion with a supersuit that , that alone casn defeat all Noxa flee....really dev...and don't let me speack about the worsde harem ending of the world...i think the true harem ending was that yacht scene...a pity dev rushed the end of the story and failed big on the final battle

Reactions: Juerhullycin

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
like others said rushed ending, I even skipped the last update because wanted more of it. I guess glad it finished and not dropped

* Hearm ending wasnt even ending, only 2-3 girls said lose cloth and the end.
* The ending was weird all of a sudden DR vanished and says Don't worry and the next MC was a perfect match because DR went past and made MC 100% all mc did crash in ships and over

* no backstory of how DR got there or who was the person in the past of MC,
* I didn't know a good game until that ending update and more confused the anything

camube

Jun 4, 2022
is the developer gonna make another game or are they quit developing AVNs entirely?

this game is funny. im surprised they decided to scrap it. have a lot of patrons too

yesplznothx

Jan 28, 2018
Going to give this ago, most excited to see if the 1 year development table has produced anything worthwhile, especially since there are *so* many games running for years without ever getting anywhere, or remaking atleast 3 times (cough Sides).

Reactions: godscoper

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
Going to give this ago, most excited to see if the 1 year development table has produced anything worthwhile, especially since there are *so* many games running for years without ever getting anywhere, or remaking atleast 3 times (cough Sides).
sides was a good game up until the whole random breakup, mech academy is a good game just don't expect much for the ending

3.80 star(s) 66 Votes