Unity Medschool, Love and Friends [v0.8] [Walkius]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Dec 18, 2017
You did notice the big letters that say "on hold", right?

Devs have put this on a break, no updates are in the works until they start back up on it.
He got back to his previous game school,love and friends, making rework. Once he is done with that he will contiue with medschool

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Walkius just updated Patrons that his next update will not be to SLF, but will be to MLF instead, and it will have a number of changes. I know a lot of people don't like Medschool, Love and Friends, but I for one will be giving it another chance - we will need to start again from the beginning accommodate the new stuff.

Next update
Hello everyone, time for some news.
First thing first, I’d like to announce that the next update won’t be SLF but Medschool, Love & Friends. If you don’t like my second game, I’m sorry for you and it’s a shame because it’s a great game (I’m totally objective), but don’t worry, SLF will be back soon.
The next version of MLF will be 1.0. All the existing events will still be there. But you’ll have to start over because a lot of new events will be included.
I’ll tell you more about it within the weeks but I can already tell what I did until now.
  • The new hospitalization unit. Choose the exams and the treatments for your patients. Meet the staff and try not to kill anyone. Oh, and the on-call room will be for you…
  • In the next version, you won’t be alone in your internship. Lori will join you and share the same difficulties. Be her friend and… the rest will depend on you.
  • After Fen, your roommate’s little sister, moved in, your own sister will join the party and if you played SLF, you already know her. She’s… like you but the female version. And she will be part of many side events involving other characters.
  • Fen, the forbidden fruit. You may like her or not. But if you have a taste for high school girls, you will love to follow her events. She’s considering you as a brother, trusting you and telling you more than her own one. You will meet her friends from high school and maybe with time, she will ask you to make her a woman, or her boyfriend will… Everything is a matter of choices.
A lot more will come up. And I hope you will like it.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
News from Walkius regarding the next update to MLF.

1657963936600.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview MLF 1.0 - Fen, the little sister
Let's talk about Fen. If you played the game, the main event end with Fen moving in. She's not really your little sister, but Rudy's one. She considers you like her big brother.
The next update will develop this relationship in two different way.
- One part will focus on her, and her will to be considered as an adult. She will bring her boyfriend home and you'll have the choice to be the (too) protective brother and the super nice one who help becoming an adult. The choices are definitive and the NTR part can be avoid if you don't want to see her with another man.
- The second part will focus on her friends. Fen is a high school girl and want to enjoy her new home to bring her besties. Crop top party, sleepover, panties try-on... A lot to enjoy.

Still no release date for this version. (My new job and my baby doesn't give a lot of time to work on it)

masure

Aug 22, 2021
How to close the journal after it's open? There's no button, I have to quit the whole game...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to close the journal after it's open? There's no button, I have to quit the whole game...
try clicking outside of journal. been "a while" so don't remember how it's closed.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Walkius just sent a quick message to Patrons, just to let us know that he is still working on the game. :cool:

I don't remember the character from SLF - does anybody else?

1662648939589.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview MLF 1.0 - New girl?
Hi everyone,
Holidays are over. It's time to go back to work (actually, I started again few weeks ago).
For the new version of Medschool, Love and Friends, a new character is coming. In fact, this is not really a new one. You may have seen her in SLF. But here, she will have a special relationship with the MC. I won't spoil you, but she's kind of important, and you will have a big choice to make.

No release date for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KamuranGUCUK
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes