Unity Medschool, Love and Friends [v0.8] [Walkius]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
I think a big issue was that MLF wasn't as well recieved as the developer had hoped. I wonder if part of it was the dev choosing Martin to be the MC. A lot of people had the "WTF Dude?" reaction when the game launched.

Perhaps that's some of the motivation behind having Martin be less of an issue in the new SLF reboot. It could be he's hoping there'll be less Martin-hate when he returns to MLF.
When you start a game of MLF, there is an option (not yet implemented) to play as Nate. I'm not sure if it has always been there, but it is definitely in v0.5 and v0.6.

Medschool, Love & Friends 09_06_2021 14_11_08.png

Further implementation of this could be seen as away forward for the game, but personally I think this will massively complicate the development - it essentially makes it 2 games in one, as the 2 characters differ greatly in medical experience, so would have little in common with their stories.

Reactions: BILLYTHEKICK

BILLYTHEKICK

Mar 7, 2021
hi, you can play it, cause it's already huge, and the dev Walkius is still working on it (last update this week 16/06/2021) and that's my favorite game, so i highly recommend it to you as a personnal choice
you don't have to trust me, i don't know what you like, but i would define it as a renpy, romance, school setting, light incest, choices that matters, with a great cool teen MC, that has no grotesque huge cock nor deviant desires, he is just a college boy who has a lot of lucky opportunity with school teens and some relative at home, i wished i had the same life as a teen
but here you have the chance to experience it with girlfriend, classmates, twins, cousins, aunt maybe,
maybe cause the game is on going, so i guess the best is to come
it also have dating, working, a few grinding (very few, cause of cheat stuff incased in game), and mostly mmf threesome with cute/innocent schoolgirls/friends/family
so please go for it
and give it a good rating

Reactions: Marvini

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
hi, you can play it, cause it's already huge, and the dev Walkius is still working on it (last update this week 16/06/2021) and that's my favorite game, so i highly recommend it to you as a personnal choice
you don't have to trust me, i don't know what you like, but i would define it as a renpy, romance, school setting, light incest, choices that matters, with a great cool teen MC, that has no grotesque huge cock nor deviant desires, he is just a college boy who has a lot of lucky opportunity with school teens and some relative at home, i wished i had the same life as a teen
but here you have the chance to experience it with girlfriend, classmates, twins, cousins, aunt maybe,
maybe cause the game is on going, so i guess the best is to come
it also have dating, working, a few grinding (very few, cause of cheat stuff incased in game), and mostly mmf threesome with cute/innocent schoolgirls/friends/family
so please go for it
and give it a good rating
I think you're talking about SLF - this is the MLF thread. :)

I think your comment about 'no grotesque huge cock nor deviant desires' is spot on though, and is part of the reason that I like both games - and the girls are similarly normal shapes! However, in MLF Nate seems to act like a bit of a dick, which I found more annoying than having Martin as the MC.

By the way, both games are developed in Unity, not renpy. :)

Reactions: BILLYTHEKICK

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
the next thing will be to do a glamor or big brother spin off with Erick as the protagonist.
These types of characters tend to fall ill since they are the "bad guys" in the story, and it is not pleasant to see them as protagonists, even in some games it is difficult to get used to seeing similar models (Max big brother the man of the house ...)
I could take DS as an example in glamor where the male protagonist was another and seeing that he did not like him (he was a good boy) he withdrew it and put Max doing a remake.
So here I could use the older original or any other model making it possible for the two sets to intersect as in glamor.
Also, the synopsis that says that several years have passed since the first game, and this martin is still in college, so it would have been better to use another.

So, I'll try a bit because "Lisa" comes out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know the development status of the game? Haven't we waited long enough for the new upgrade?
i guess slf is their moneymaker now and it's prequel aka this has been abandoned. not gonna dig thru 430 patreon posts to find what was last post of mlf and nothing on their website either (not that they update it as often as they should since slf 2.2 is mentioned there and latest is 2.4).

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Martin had sex with Nate's aunt Maria.
Martin should have been a story that seduces MILF like this. Like a playboy.
Or seduce the parents or teachers of the characters in School, Love & Friends.
He has the best massage skills and speech skills.
Then it would have been the best Sequel work.
But with this good subject, he is seducing unattractive womem.

It's my personal opinion.
I understand if you don't sympathize.;)

Derychte

Jun 9, 2020
Does anybody know wich model is used for Amy? Is there some type of fanart/Assets thread for this game? If nobody knows anything, is there a way to contact the dev? thx!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anybody know wich model is used for Amy? Is there some type of fanart/Assets thread for this game? If nobody knows anything, is there a way to contact the dev? thx!
no fanart thread i think, devs can be contacted via their site or sending msg via patreon.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
The links for download at Mega and Nopy are actually "dead links" :cry:
Could this be fixed in near future?
Mixdrop is real lame o_O

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mixdrop is real lame o_O
not worth it since game is as good as abandoned (not officially but devs focus on slf now).

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to enjoy what's there.
While I agree with you in a way - just remember that everyone of these upload sites deletes links after a certain period of time. So if it is not used, past 90 days, etc. (whatever that sites policy is), they remove the link. On a dead thread, someone has to actively re-upload the game, as is, and update the first post with new links. Some games have a good enough following to do it, some do not. If you want to volunteer, then be my guest and talk to the mod of this forum, get your own accounts on the main download site, and have at it.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Mixdrop is real lame o_O
Go back to the OP and click on the 'Report' button about some of the links being dead. Usually a moderator will fix the links in a few hours.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes