Unity Medschool, Love and Friends [v0.8] [Walkius]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does anybody know the diagnosis of the first patient in this update?
do tests, check on what sickness symptoms match and pick it. it's very easy even w/o any knowledge about medical.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i know how it works but im still not sure what the right answer is :unsure:
FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read symptoms, read what sickness descriptions say, compare each sickness descr. to symptoms descr. and pick sickness which descr. match to symptoms.

if you still can't figure right then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or find non-medical game to play.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
this story is about a med school and a hospital. there are med students to tutor, and then there are nurses and doctors to have fun with in the hospital. why concentrate development with side characters like the neighbors?

well, anyway, i am choosing to skip any interactions there are with the neighbor girls. i don't like them at all. i'll just get back to this game when there are no more mentions of neighbor girls.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Game keeps freezing on Joining Sophie in the shower. Just nothing happens at all.
Pretty much nothing happens, he fears her sister is gonna come (cause doors in these games dont have locks) and also fears that he being the big sister has to explain to her who she fucks. Just ignore that scene for now. A repeatable scene wont get you farther than the line established by the plot, so you are missing nothing.
Easiest solution is redowload, though

Asclepios

Jun 23, 2017
Any news on the next update? Looked at his patreon page but I can only find posts about SLS 2.0
:
SEP 7, 2020 AT 10:55 AM
Announcement

Medschool, Love and Friends version 0.6 is now out, and I have something to tell you:

I'm gonna have a baby in January!

So, now, I'm focusing on School, Love and Friends v2.0. I really want to release it before the birth. But there's so much I want to do to enhance this version, so I don't really know when it'll be released. Of course, don't need to unsubscribe until then, because you won't get charged before the new version, as usual.
So, SLF's fans, your day is coming

So the 7.0 not before January after the end of the SLF 2.0 project. ;)

Walkius Congratulations on the future baby. :love:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
agree with all the comments concerning the use of a real sleeze bucket as the new MC - dumb idea

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
agree with all the comments concerning the use of a real sleeze bucket as the new MC - dumb idea
Yes, the main character in the other game is very likable. Walkius puts some really funny expressions on his face. Makes me laugh..

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes