Unity Medschool, Love and Friends [v0.8] [Walkius]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Yes, Sophie is Caprice's older sister and by several years it seems. She was featured in SLF which took place two years earlier and even then she was supposed to be at least as old as Nate, who, himself, should probably have been around 20 at that time (given that he is clearly older than Tenma, who, while called a teen quite often, also must be at least 18. On the other hand, Caprice is called a teen in MLF, so she should be 18 or 19.
Caprice also the virgin. I'm not sure that this is said explicitly, but at least she has not given a blowjob before or been fingered or eaten out or had an orgasm.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Yes, Sophie is Caprice's older sister and by several years it seems. She was featured in SLF which took place two years earlier and even then she was supposed to be at least as old as Nate, who, himself, should probably have been around 20 at that time (given that he is clearly older than Tenma, who, while called a teen quite often, also must be at least 18. On the other hand, Caprice is called a teen in MLF, so she should be 18 or 19.
Caprice also the virgin. I'm not sure that this is said explicitly, but at least she has not given a blowjob before or been fingered or eaten out or had an orgasm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Is there a way to use other people's saves to unlock the full gallery? Even when I put the save files in, any gallery scenes that I haven't already seen myself is locked. I think I missed some scenes that I can't get back to anymore, like the shower ones.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
For an answer to How old Tenma and Caprice are, they are Eighteen.

It's the trope. A girl reaches the age of eighteen when she enters high school and remains the age of eighteen until the end of her freshman year of college. That's how it works.

• Haha
Reactions: Marvini and DA22

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Nice game. I was missing this universe. It's kinda awkward that i'm playing as Martin now after playing as Nate. I was hating Martin and now i hate that Nate kiddo. He seems a little bit different. A real stupid ugly piece of shit. I guess cuz i love me so much, hehe.

By the way, why is this girl? Why, i mean why? Why in all your games, boss? View attachment 724613
That is Lisa from Big Brother though less well rendered here. Which is why she is in the games I guess. It is a very cute model.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
So I've got all stories to say "More in future update" except The Doctor and the Nurse, where it just says "Objective".

So not sure if I've seen all the content for that one or not.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad update but could have advanced bit more with those 2 girls he tutors.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes