3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Hello,
The game isn't abandoned. With my new baby, and my job, I can focus on only one game. For now, it's School, Love and Friends. But after few updates, I come back with MLF.

On hold tag?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, no idea what you´re talking about. Is there any connection to the decision if i fix her shower or not?
if you fix shower then you can later have sex with her.

you tell me who are ruby and sophie and maybe i can tell how to get 3some with them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i mean rudy, sorry, it´s for this scene

good question, i don't have it even tried to do everything so possibly not in game yet or some thing required to unlock it is unknown.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Right. Like the other game that isn't getting an update every six weeks currently... [/sarcasm]

Of course, this game here is currently not getting updates while the dev is working on SLF. But just as he returned to that one after some work on MLF, there is no reason not to believe that he will return to MLF again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Right. Like the other game that isn't getting an update every six weeks currently... [/sarcasm]

Of course, this game here is currently not getting updates while the dev is working on SLF. But just as he returned to that one after some work on MLF, there is no reason not to believe that he will return to MLF again.
possible.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Sisrinstar Maybe you're mixing this up with the dev's other game, SLF? https://f95zone.to/threads/school-love-friends-v2-1-walkius.3128/
There, he is working on improving the game significantly, thus the current versions don't have all of the content of previous versions (up to 1.10) yet. It should be possible to find SLF 1.10 somewhere on the internet still, though I have to say that the current version is a significantly better game and the dev is constantly working to bring back all of the previous content while also adding new content, so you might to try the current version or wait for a later one instead of going for 1.10.
For this game, MLF, however, no content has been cut that I'm aware of.

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
I was really enjoying this one. Ive played the other to many times to count now this is on holdto work on the other. My opinion this one could be tons better

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I was really enjoying this one. Ive played the other to many times to count now this is on holdto work on the other. My opinion this one could be tons better
I don't know why is tagged onhold. Dev's last post on parteon (3 weeks ago) clearly says he is still working on next release (slow, don't know when, but he is working):

"
Hi everyone,
Long time without news. I'm working on the next version, so no release on May. Maybe June."

So i guess it is time to remove onhold tag

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
I don't know why is tagged onhold. Dev's last post on parteon (3 weeks ago) clearly says he is still working on next release (slow, don't know when, but he is working):

"
Hi everyone,
Long time without news. I'm working on the next version, so no release on May. Maybe June."

So i guess it is time to remove onhold tag
The Patreon post that you mention concerns the next update to SLF, not this game. The developer has indicated that he will come back to this game, but has not indicated when yet (as far as I am aware), so the OnHold status seems appropriate to me.

Reactions: leg28

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The Patreon post that you mention concerns the next update to SLF, not this game. The developer has indicated that he will come back to this game, but has not indicated when yet (as far as I am aware), so the OnHold status seems appropriate to me.
yea, slf gets updates until finished and then maybe mlf gets finished.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think a big issue was that MLF wasn't as well recieved as the developer had hoped. I wonder if part of it was the dev choosing Martin to be the MC. A lot of people had the "WTF Dude?" reaction when the game launched.

Perhaps that's some of the motivation behind having Martin be less of an issue in the new SLF reboot. It could be he's hoping there'll be less Martin-hate when he returns to MLF.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes