Unity Medschool, Love and Friends [v0.8] [Walkius]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
For all the talk about him abandoning the first game, and I totally get that pov, I actually rather enjoyed it as a standout game for me that didn't necessarily need that " closure ending" . Since it had also got to that starting to feel stale point after I had dumped countless chase hours into it (an aspect that I again generally enjoy in itself ) and had already fucked all the girls with the exception of only that one I think. So basically for me personally the game and what I enjoyed about it kinda felt mostly over anyway.

This would interest me again though once/if there are already vaginal payoffs in.

Last edited:

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
The first and not finished, let him lay this one on us. Seriously, developers these days will do anything.:FacePalm::FacePalm:

Reactions: EZ8lt

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
So here's the thing....had a problem with last version, it wouldn't start. Downloaded 0.4 and it did but I had to restart the game....then that wouldn't start. Now I'm downloading 5. Really hope I can get through an update and not have to restart this time.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
cheating, twins.
Where? Also anyone dare to explain who the Big ass and Big tits characters should be? None of them look disproportionally big to me.
I'd rather add these: Creampie, Sleep sex, Virgin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad update, quests were quite vague like do tutoring would be expected to be over after 1 class but no and wait caprice to come home (her or mc's home would been nice to say).

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
seeing how he started getting corrupted into sharing , swinging and ntr teasing i dont trust this dev anymore and "walking" out his last project as you say or put it on hold to make another one adds even more reasons for me to not be interested , so i kind of agree with you.
I think is a way to get more money too since he gets pay by version, he is a smart dev, that much i can say :)
dumped this developer because of "corrupted into Sharing, Swinging and Ntr".

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Where? Also anyone dare to explain who the Big ass and Big tits characters should be? None of them look disproportionally big to me.
I'd rather add these: Creampie, Sleep sex, Virgin
I didn't see big tits or big ass, yet. A patient has medium to big tits. The closest to big tits currently in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Need Cream pie too.
I may have let some dialogue go by without realizing it, but possibly one of the girls must be a virgin. Virgin probably soon. Fen probably.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Caprice and Sophie are not twins. Pretty sure Sophie as at least a few years older than Caprice (hence why the friend is pissed at MC when he catches him making out with Caprice but doesn't care that he's banging/dating Sophie).

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes