Unity Medschool, Love and Friends [v0.8] [Walkius]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Its out for 30$ tier

Here’s the new version of Medschool, Love and Friends.
- 3 new consultations
- Updated: Neighbors event. Progression with Sophie, depending of your choices. See her in your shower, or go to her place. Meet her little sister and choose which one you prefer (or maybe both)
- Updated: Main event with the newbies. Organize the freshman initiation with different outcome depending on your choices.
- New event with the nurse Jane: choose to make her a romantic partner or a booty call.
- Every times you can talk to someone, the icon will appear near them, reducing grinding.
- The face of the characters present in room will now appear on the icon (except in college because there is too many people).
- You can now change the quest followed without going into the menu (but sadly, the inactive will appear, I can’t find a solution).
- Some old animations with Tamara have been remade.
- More save slots
- The game now keeps in memory your language. If you change, you have to restart the game.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Well while the character models in SL&F werent that good i still like/d the game and it never rly felt that much of a grind. Dont know what dev is refering to. Im exited for the new game but i also hope SL&F will still be completed too.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
It's common problem with open world games. You're always roaming from place to place, searching where some action may be happening. Even hints like "talk to X at school" won't always save it, because you still don't know if the action will be available in the morning or afternoon, where exactly will the person be, additionally it may be available only on some specific day of week, etc. It may not be too bad if you manage to follow several storylines at the same time and you always have the days packed. But otherwise it quickly gets annoying.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I finished my first play through last night. Overall it was pretty good. I still hate that you can't save at choice screens, it makes replaying a pain. Martin as the MC is not as annoying as I thought he could be. It would be helpful to have a visible points system or something for lewdness to know if the choices are changing any outcomes.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
So I just for whatever reason can't even get the game to start. Previous versions worked. I'm stuck on the "all characters are 18+" screen

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes