Unity Medschool, Love and Friends [v0.8] [Walkius]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Barricade

May 13, 2017
I've downloaded the game and watched pictures. I'm sooo dissapointed.

Martin is not a problem for me, I was even thinking about "revenge on Nate" path, but... ummm no? Problem for me is models of female characters...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Firecracker001

bloblom

May 7, 2017
Take the NTR antagonist and make him the MC, because he's going to somehow not be a douchebag now and we're supposed to like playing as him. Not to mention you didn't even provide an ending to the first game and are working on a sequel with some of the old characters put in. I just can't even imagine how you thought this was a good idea.
Yeah, unless he already has an ending for the first game in his bag, he's gonna have to improvise it right now if he wants a continuum between both games. Otherwise it's gonna be full of inconsistencies, OR the dialogs will be shit cause he can't fill them with infos from the previous game.

Reactions: EZ8lt

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
at this point in time, there is really no open world. i guess because of the lack of places you can go to. but even so, locking out other places on the map is definitely not open world.

the school and hospital are the main lock outs, together with the bar. you are not given 'free choice' to go or not. if you say that a doctor has to be responsible, then the player has to be the one who makes the effort to make sure that he is there, on-time, at school, or at the hospital. if not, he flunks, he gets fired.

but even then, the choices after those two places are restricted to the house, unless there is an event. and that's still not open world. perhaps more development will open up this world.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
When I questioned the idea of having Martin as the MC for a sequel under the SLF thread, (to a game that wasn't even finished) I got called a hypocrite and got shit from some of the fans. Now look at the reactions and let it sink...:)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
What up with the medical masks? They look like face-diapers. The MS Paint makes it all the more wrong looking.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
I agree that using a prior apparently unliked antagonist as a protagonist does not feel like a good idea. I don't like the idea of playing him. The character might be rehabilitated but that doesn't seem all that enticing either.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Omg, he again made mandatory MC name. Anyone know how to change Mc name in Unity games? Some trick like for renpy games?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm really torn on this one.

I actually enjoyed his previous game a lot. But having The same female characters being boned by a new MC that was the enemy of the old MC...is hairbrained IMO.

Rather have a totally new MC. The old MC was a bit of an ass, but he was still likeable. To have his enemy fuck hime over like this is err… questionable.

Also don't like that Lisa from BB is in here. At least change her somewhat.

Like I said...very torn on this.
(Personally, I would have preferred the dev finishing of the old game and start a totally new game with new characters)

Very few people can successfully have multiple games in the same universe... The only devs I'm aware that did that successfully is Tora Games with the Elsa-verse and Honeygames with New Corral City Universe.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Martin as MC I rather enjoyed burning him in SLF be hard to take him seriously in this. Also, I see you Arya Stark noticed her on the bench when we first go to college :p

Reactions: Marvini

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
When I questioned the idea of having Martin as the MC for a sequel under the SLF thread, (to a game that wasn't even finished) I got called a hypocrite and got shit from some of the fans. Now look at the reactions and let it sink...:)

His money intake has gone up in the last 2 weeks, that says it all, not everyone will ever be happy

Take 100 people, 97 are happy and 2 of them will say so, out of the 3 that arnt happy 2 will say so, this is how it always is, happy and contented people don't say anything. Game probably has been download 1000s of times now and a half dozen people complaining dont make a majority

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Wait I thought he took time off cause the pressure was getting to him or something... he seriously abandoned "School, Love and Cousins/Friends" which was closer to a finish than a start, only to begin a new game ? WTF...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Thought it was explained and it was on hold, hmm, could be wrong. Hard to read sometimes
To me on-hold means something more important came up (illness, work, real life, etc), making a fucking sequel to an UNFINISHED game is not grounds for "on-hold"... But keep trying to pass yourself as a smart and witty individual if that is what gets your rocks off...

To me this move is no different than the crap Slonique pulls...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
His money intake has gone up in the last 2 weeks, that says it all, not everyone will ever be happy

Take 100 people, 97 are happy and 2 of them will say so, out of the 3 that arnt happy 2 will say so, this is how it always is, happy and contented people don't say anything. Game probably has been download 1000s of times now and a half dozen people complaining dont make a majority
Your math is faulty as hell, because you base it on an assumption that would support your point instead of the actual process of how it works, ignoring a bunch of factors. The ones that keep silent won't be automatically contended with it, most of them just never bothers to voice their opinion, and given the current sample, the ratio is 12-3 for those who doesn't like the situation. This could be easily 0-15 if weren't for the circumstances. But even from a 1000 download, getting a 100 more supporter, which didn't happen, would be a mild 10% increase. Surely, it's not a full on analysis either, but if you think that everyone of those silent ones is happy with it automatically, or that the current scenario is the best one financially and that it couldn't achieve much more without all these negative circumstances, then you're fooling yourself. I suggest that you never get into the financial sphere, because you'll be painfully mediocre in it.

• Haha
Reactions: tazaaron

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
definitely a step up from the original game, a bunch of those issues that were holding it back seem to have been addressed in this one. Like to see how the Nate story plays out and find Alice.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes