Unity Medschool, Love and Friends [v0.8] [Walkius]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
ok on day two in the auditorium there is a girl in pink you can chat with but choosing to chat with her freezes the game no dialog, no way to exit conversation,have to kill game and restart to continue

Reactions: moudy

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Find it funny, most people understand those numbers aren't scientific and done after a year long study but what is contained in those numbers runs true. Didn't factor in posting this and still getting some that don't understand. So I'm apologizeing for posting something that can't be understood by everyone.

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
Ok ok ok I agree with most of what I read:
-Previous "ennemy" as the MC = bad choice
-Lack of originality with girls = bad point
-Less grind = good point

But honnestly ... I'm just at day 2 and I had to come here to ask ... Is it normal to know that a stranger girl likes to Sing and Dance just after saying "Hi my name is "blabla" I'm a new student here!" and you don't even know the hobbies of your fukin best friend for years ? (oh yeah sorry I kinda paid attention to the plot, that wasn't just to fap)

Proggressive

Dec 29, 2019
What do you think? This was far from the only project that, most likely, will one day be simply closed. And I will be glad if I make a mistake .. For me it was surprisingly different ... Lisa, "from a different game" .. ahah) But, nevertheless, I wonder what kind of interaction - with all the characters is possible further ... Interesting, how soon will there be an update?

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
how soon will there be an update?
Can't answer for him but from his posts on Patreon he does work in the medical field and is working alot more as you can understand

Quote from Patreon

"Personally, I started in a new unit (full of Covid), and I lost already 8 patients in 4 days. I'm having a hard time too. A special thought for all the care givers"

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Can't answer for him but from his posts on Patreon he does work in the medical field and is working alot more as you can understand

Quote from Patreon

"Personally, I started in a new unit (full of Covid), and I lost already 8 patients in 4 days. I'm having a hard time too. A special thought for all the care givers"
And Now? We talk over the Game, and not the work that Walkius makes in real life! :unsure: he deserves respect !!! :cool:(y)

But we all love SLF and the MC Nate! The supporters gave him a lot of money. :)(y)(y)

And not for Martin and Med Shit now! :poop::poop::poop:

Now we must help Nate, for the Comeback! :cool:(y)
Nate, helped us and makes us all happy! :):):):):):)
And Martin is his enemy! :FacePalm:

Do you like nate? Stop the support!
Do you like martin? give support! but then you never liked SLF!

Asti22

Nov 19, 2018
Hi,

I played SLF and really liked the game and the MC. Il also never posted because I discovered the game quite late and had nothing to ad to what had already been said.

Of course I tried Walkius’ new game and I must say that I am very surprised by all the negatives comments…

SLF has indeed no proper ending but how is that a problem ? It's not like the story was about a mystery to be solved and we were left in the middle of it!

As for the new MC, Martin’s presence in SLF was not that big. Beside, the choice of making an ally of him also existed in the game.

I am personally very happy with Martin as MC and even found quite enjoyable that he was making fun of Nate.

I really hope that he will be competing with Nate and taking the best over him on girls like Vicky (that I am really pleased to see in Medschool !) and, why not, Mimi and Maria with whom he could reconnect.

And last but not least, the medical mini games are really nice and fun to play ! I hope we will get a lot more patients to diagnose and trick into undressing!

Well done and thank you Walkius!

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Hi,

I played SLF and really liked the game and the MC. Il also never posted because I discovered the game quite late and had nothing to ad to what had already been said.

Of course I tried Walkius’ new game and I must say that I am very surprised by all the negatives comments…

SLF has indeed no proper ending but how is that a problem ? It's not like the story was about a mystery to be solved and we were left in the middle of it!

As for the new MC, Martin’s presence in SLF was not that big. Beside, the choice of making an ally of him also existed in the game.

I am personally very happy with Martin as MC and even found quite enjoyable that he was making fun of Nate.

I really hope that he will be competing with Nate and taking the best over him on girls like Vicky (that I am really pleased to see in Medschool !) and, why not, Mimi and Maria with whom he could reconnect.

And last but not least, the medical mini games are really nice and fun to play ! I hope we will get a lot more patients to diagnose and trick into undressing!

Well done and thank you Walkius!

Say that to the supporters who paid over $ 300 a year! Is now simply "thank you for being so stupid, now everything from begin again!". He is paid for the work! It doesn't matter whether he likes it or not!

I can't do anything else either, and say boss keep paying me! just because i don't feel like it anymore!

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Say that to the supporters who paid over $ 300 a year! Is now simply "thank you for being so stupid, now everything from begin again!". He is paid for the work! It doesn't matter whether he likes it or not!

I can't do anything else either, and say boss keep paying me! just because i don't feel like it anymore!
Hope your done or are you going to comment negativity everytime someone says they like Martin and or the new game. Go complain over on the thread for SLF, thats where it belongs. I like the game myself, still wouldnt give it 5 stars but i think its better than SLF.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Hope your done or are you going to comment negativity everytime someone says they like Martin and or the new game. Go complain over on the thread for SLF, thats where it belongs. I like the game myself, still wouldnt give it 5 stars but i think its better than SLF.
you didn't understand the meaning! Explaining that to you is hopeless. You also think money grows on the trees .... But is in the wrong topic, you're right! :cool:

your answer shows that you have not yet supported a developer. and have never paid over € 200 for a game. I never trusted Walkius, and that shows now. Rightly! The excuse, no more ideas, or no desire. Do not apply to me. He gets paid. so it's no longer a hobby. then it's work! and now it is clearly cheating. Here is no formula 1 race with two drivers ...

Last edited:

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
You got me, you win. Good news is SLF was never abandoned and just on hold, the end will come you just will have to wait a little longer.
We both know. After on hold, come ever abandoned :unsure: :rolleyes::cry::cry::cry:

not a developer, will work sensibly on two games. that takes far too much time. :rolleyes:

if he really does that to the end. there is such a disaster as at Lucky Mark or Lancaster Boarding House. and X more games ...

But I don't think he'll finish SLF yet :rolleyes:

Both games are a mega project. Too many characters. So a lot of work.
And we love SLF and Nate.
I can not understand that the supporters are not fighting for the game. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Pay almost two years now. and just accept that. is it so hard? Stop the support to show walkius "so not!" ??
For two games, how long do you want to wait for updates?
and hope that your fav girls are in the update?

you can't dance on two weddings ...

Reactions: HansDampf788
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes