Unity Medschool, Love and Friends [v0.8] [Walkius]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
problem with this for me is his last game started 2017-not finished and here we are again with new game:cautious:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
WAIT a sec

This horrendous dev stopped developing SL&F and decided to launch a spin-off with the douchebag antagonist from the first game as the MC this time around. Worse, he's taken at least one of the love interests from the old game and made the prick of an antagonist (I can't even remember his name) romance her? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

He then puts this (awful as it is with that premise) game on hold and REBOOTS THE ENTIRE SL&F GAME, CUTTING OUT THE MAJORITY OF THE CONTENT FROM IT

He then puts the REBOOT OF THAT GAME ON HOLD to come back to this POS game?!

GTFO with this shit

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
It's a crying shame he never finishes any of the games he starts developing
Sure, I am just enjoying what we have and the fact that the body types that he has in his games in this engine are so freaking rare that I am compelled to overlook the negatives more.

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 598564

Overview:
Years after the first game, explore the life of a new medicine intern. College, hospital, home, evolve in this sandbox as you want. More real choices, a lot of character (old and new), less grinding. Enjoy this game, enhanced since the old one.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-29
Release Date: 2023-01-20
Developer: Walkius - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Other game: School, Love & Friends
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
A lot of new event will occur from the beginning. You have to start a new game in order to trigger them.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Bøb69 thanks for the link

View attachment 598558 View attachment 598559 View attachment 598560 View attachment 598561 View attachment 598562 View attachment 598563
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-german-translation-of-medschool-love-and-friends-v0-7-walkius.146428/

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Sure, I am just enjoying what we have and the fact that the body types that he has in his games in this engine are so freaking rare that I am compelled to overlook the negatives more.
Have messaged the dev about his models and he states that this will always be his ideal. So I enjoy the remakes because they include models I enjoy.

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
Lots of errors, mostly buttons becoming unresponsive. example nothing happens at end of second consultation. Had to kill game.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes