Unity Medschool, Love and Friends [v0.8] [Walkius]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I think it's pretty clear at this point that the dev hates the Vicky character. In both games.

Draven555

Jan 9, 2019
i too like this game and the fact of anatomy being more the size that would fit the frame of the girl. But i too hit a bug in the game it stopped working as i was examining Caprice.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Old saves break the game, plus theres a few minor bugs that require saving before the bugs and then loading once the game crashes for it to work. Not exactly sure why this was released as most of the bugs cause hard crashes and saving before the bugs and loading after re launching causes bizarre text bugs and serious issues with variables. Its playable but its a heck of alot of effort to play it

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
The bug with Sophie in the shower is still in the game. Though it might just be me. at 18.00 at the neighbors you poke on the shower and the game hangs, not a single icon, the keyboard does not work.
edit: started new game

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Sure, I am just enjoying what we have and the fact that the body types that he has in his games in this engine are so freaking rare that I am compelled to overlook the negatives more.
Oh I agree. I loved the original (can't say I liked this one because I can't believe he made the bad guy from the first game the MC in this one!). But...it's getting increasingly difficult to care about the models when the dev keeps rebooting the game, and by that I mean FROM SCRATCH

There was a much older version of the game. He scrapped that entirely and began anew

The second version actually had a very good amount of content in it, and I always looked forward to updates. I was a Patron for a while too

He then decided to take a break from that one and start this one. Fine. Not my cup of tea, but I was still waiting for that game to eventually pick up

EVENTUALLY he got back to the original, putting this one on hold, but literally ripped out all the content and started re-adding it back in slowly for some goddamn reason. I was paying to wait for content I'd already gotten from older versions

...and finally, he's put THAT game on hold and come back to this one

The models mean nothing to me when the DEV gives me trust issues. Suffice it to say I'm no longer a Patron

Reactions: Marvini

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I'm confused reading the actual patch notes and then some of the comments in this thread.

To somebody who has actually played the update, does this latest "remake" update not include some of the past content? I'm aware of the rollback in the other game's remake. Didn't read like that was the case here tho.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm confused reading the actual patch notes and then some of the comments in this thread.

To somebody who has actually played the update, does this latest "remake" update not include some of the past content? I'm aware of the rollback in the other game's remake. Didn't read like that was the case here tho.
apparently some have been removed.

Reactions: Venoma

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
I haven't played this game but based on the images shouldn't it include the "School Setting" tag?

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Oh I agree. I loved the original (can't say I liked this one because I can't believe he made the bad guy from the first game the MC in this one!).
I don't see how he is the bad guy, the protagonist in the first game can be just as bad, he was just a rival. The only way that you could have the moral high ground is if you are somehow interested in being in a monogamous serious relationship with either your older cousin or your aunt, and you don't try to get laid with anyone else.

The models mean nothing to me when the DEV gives me trust issues. Suffice it to say I'm no longer a Patron
Absolutely fair.

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Loving the game so far, nice combination of General practisioner and School, Love & Friends :p

Getting a bug now that when examining Caprice the neighbour girl, that it switches to a dude with a depression..... thats depressing :p But still, loving the game so far !

Reactions: Jeepster
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes