Unity Medschool, Love and Friends [v0.8] [Walkius]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't played this game but based on the images shouldn't it include the "School Setting" tag?
school setting implies that it happens in high school-university but this happens partially at med school which comes more or less after college/university.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I guess it is towards the end and the Art school isn't even showing up, so i can't visit it. I have invite Lisa and Amy etc. not in options anymore. Lori to night club... also not in options. at over 50 days.... anyone have a full save they can share? I would hate to start over due to a bug

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
I got past the bug,

instead of staying outside to have cig with annie at the bar, I went inside.

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
he/they will eventually. leaving game unfinished is bad for reputation.
he got no reputation.. start with SLF... got to a nice point and left it.. while patreon still payed him over 10k a month..
after 6 or more months he go to this shit game..
than back to SLF and rework whare thare is maybe 10 new stuff and its over... after 3-4 monts he post this shit again...

i mean i know dev who go to work from 8 to 12hr and still get a new patch with great animations and great story in 2-4 weeks out..

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Not a big fan of this update.

Replayed from the beginning, and it just didn't feel like it added much. The neighbors end in the same place, Tamara ends in the same place, Lisa and Annie got a little bit of an update, fake little sis got ONE scene if you wanted to see her get felt up by her BF, Axelle is a fun character, but even for a Walkius update, she didn't do much at all. For the length of time this update took, and looking to the amount of content in his previous SLF updates this felt barren. He has done better in the past, this update was all setup and zero real payoff.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so if smokes with anna and goes home with tamara then can't advance anywhere on sexscene but if no smoking then going home with tam and merc works normally.

total bugfest and skipping would be must on this.

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
now it bugged 2nd time, mc was joining to shower with 1 of his neighbor but again screen w/o anything to click to advance.

as for new scenes early game there has been 0 of chose as far as i remember.

could be nice game but too many bugs so i'm done.

joe6789

Jun 6, 2022
Sure, I am just enjoying what we have and the fact that the body types that he has in his games in this engine are so freaking rare that I am compelled to overlook the negatives more.
Have messaged the dev about his models and he states that this will always be his ideal. So I enjoy the remakes because they include models I enjoy.
Can anyone recommend other games in which the vast majority of models are like this game's, who are fit with small to normal sized breasts? Other games might have a couple characters like this but most have big breasts and hips.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Can anyone recommend other games in which the vast majority of models are like this game's, who are fit with small to normal sized breasts? Other games might have a couple characters like this but most have big breasts and hips.
I don't know any other games that have majority of characters of these proportions. But you've checked the second game from this same dev?

Nov 2, 2021
Screenshot_1.jpg
Maybe there's a mistake in the scene, I think his finger should be turned in her direction. Because right now he's moving it for no reason.

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
View attachment 2413717
Maybe there's a mistake in the scene, I think his finger should be turned in her direction. Because right now he's moving it for no reason.
Hello, how did you get this scene? I've played the latest version but didn't get this. Not sure if its related, for me i cannot get the remaining scene to start > Lisa and Mia to get to the nightclub. any advice?

Nevermind, I didn't pay attention, I got it now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes