• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
I try your link, but i am stuck in a loop anyway at the Mall. Ignore dosent work, because after looking some guys, choices menue will show up again and the error apers again. Someone have the same problem?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Open the console and make these 3 entries:
menuset03 = set()
menuset04 = set()
menuset05 = set()

when starting a new game it isn't an issue but when loading saves it does not define the new parameters.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So is the MC a middle-aged man, being reunited with his daughter? :unsure: That's my best guess from the overview, and that would be awesome. Not enough older MCs in these games. ;)
Renders look nice, any other family relations?
The wife died when the daughter was little (I don't remember if it was her when she was born), the daughter was raised by her maternal grandparents and the MC has a girlfriend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I am afraid I am not liking it for various reasons. First is the Engrish. Is out of a translate app as definitely does not flow? The characters are not great. The models are ok but the storyline is terrible. I dont recognise the culture and I dont like it. What's with the pauses? Looking at a blank screen is not a good idea. The sex scenes are not the greatest and adding continuous pauses does not improve them. I could not continue to read it. Good luck and bye.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
Is there anything new? it ends when he wakes up supposedly having a dream he gets up he goes to the living room he says he has to send me a message the game ends there

AGhostLikeMe

Jul 5, 2020
I updated my post with the "mod" to show points gain and loss from decisions. It's only the latest update for now. I'll go back and redo the older versions when I get a chance.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hey, is it possible to avoid romancing the daughter throughout the entire game? Cause I'm not into incest where the protagonist is the father.

@5OQe

Mar 2, 2019
Is anyone having trouble at the scene Shopping Mall? I got a Loop at the end of "Estefania : "Come on, lets do something else".
And then, both of them are at the first scene before "watching guys".

Can anyone help?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like this Game so far!

Reactions: pantherismytat

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
So far so good..
Sure, the translations could be better, but hey.. that's a minor issue atm.. at least it's not as bad as the "Engrish" some of the Russian games has with a rudimentary machine-translation.

My biggest gripe with the game atm is the lack of being able to click through the MANDATORY SLOW ASS BLACK SCREENS between scenes... that is REALLY driving me up the walls...
Yes.. you're cooking a burger.. that doesn't mean I need to look at a black screen for 10 minutes while the sizzling sound plays...
Make the sound effects skippable!

Also.. a bit of variation in the route you walk to town/work ect instead of just the same 2 pictures... PLUS.. what's up with not reversing the order when you go back.. shouldn't the graffiti wall come first and then the "nice looking wall" ? ;) (not to mention.. these 2 images you can't just "click to skip"... just like the black screens)

Renders are nice, sure, you can nit-pick about stuff like the runny mascara when the mother and daughter cries, but eh.. doesn't ruin it for me.
Also.. it's SOOOO NICE to see a different "apartment layout" than the one used in about 80% of other VN's on this site.

• Angry
Reactions: TM REDUX and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So far so good..
Sure, the translations could be better, but hey.. that's a minor issue atm.. at least it's not as bad as the "Engrish" some of the Russian games has with a rudimentary machine-translation.

My biggest gripe with the game atm is the lack of being able to click through the MANDATORY SLOW ASS BLACK SCREENS between scenes... that is REALLY driving me up the walls...
Yes.. you're cooking a burger.. that doesn't mean I need to look at a black screen for 10 minutes while the sizzling sound plays...
Make the sound effects skippable!

Also.. a bit of variation in the route you walk to town/work ect instead of just the same 2 pictures... PLUS.. what's up with not reversing the order when you go back.. shouldn't the graffiti wall come first and then the "nice looking wall" ? ;) (not to mention.. these 2 images you can't just "click to skip"... just like the black screens)

Renders are nice, sure, you can nit-pick about stuff like the runny mascara when the mother and daughter cries, but eh.. doesn't ruin it for me.
Also.. it's SOOOO NICE to see a different "apartment layout" than the one used in about 80% of other VN's on this site.
I don't get why we have "walk" to work (and back), if nothing is gonna happen cut the boring "travel" screens, it's just a time waster.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes