Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Meeting Her v0.3.2.1
Added support for 0x52's universal RenPy mod. Just add 0x52_URM.rpa to the game folder and restart the game and 0x52_URM will be in quick menu
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
**Start a new game or wierd shit will happen!**
Mega
bro the game on this link does not work.. first they write clear the cache, then they write I’m requesting an update from the developer ,, just like always, no matter where I download this game, it’s always the same problem

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Maybe. I have a playthrough where I am banging three girls and angling for a fourth so that seems pretty harem-like to me.
A harem is all girls know about each other screwing the MC and there find with that, its not a harem even though MC fucks many women that is called cheating if they don't know about each other and have no problem with it.

Reactions: Beast Within

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
A harem is all girls know about each other screwing the MC and there find with that, its not a harem even though MC fucks many women that is called cheating if they don't know about each other and have no problem with it.
Every Harem Anime ever disagrees with your proposition. There is always a period of time where ignorance is bliss and the girls are at odds. The drama and potential conflict is part of the package and what keeps the audience munching the popcorn.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Every Harem Anime ever disagrees with your proposition. There is always a period of time where ignorance is bliss and the girls are at odds. The drama and potential conflict is part of the package and what keeps the audience munching the popcorn.
Yep but that is not the rules for this site.
I only go by what the site rules are for every site I go to, trying to bring in other sites rules is a no go.

Reactions: A.C.H.B.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I do find it a bit weird that earlier in the game the could choose that he likes it when other men look at her
It was during that changeroom scene if my memory is correct

Reactions: Ass Fan

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Were can we find the playthrough or wt-mod? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :love: :love: :love: :love: (y) (y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This will be more strange for those who are new and playing for the first time lol

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
People didn't want any NTR or sharing (even though it was optional and avoidable), so that part won't be continued (unfortunately).
I wonder if the dev will go back and change it then
Because that scene feels inconsistent with the rest of the game imo

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Look at the facepalms I received, just for mentioning something OPTIONAL AND AVOIDABLE, that's why the developer stopped doing it. he suffered threats from these children who cannot deal with something AVOIDABLE AND OPTIONAL. The mentality of these people cannot understand that when something is AVOIDABLE AND OPTIONAL it does not need to be seen or played.
Edit: Although this is a good topic for us to ignore people who cannot respect other people's opinions and tastes, anyway, two more for the list. (you're not one of them)

Last edited:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Look at the facepalms I received, just for mentioning something OPTIONAL AND AVOIDABLE, that's why the developer stopped doing it. he suffered threats from these children who cannot deal with something AVOIDABLE AND OPTIONAL. The mentality of these people cannot understand that when something is AVOIDABLE AND OPTIONAL it does not need to be seen or played.
Edit: Although this is a good topic for us to ignore people who cannot respect other people's opinions and tastes, anyway, two more for the list. (you're not one of them)
oh no, 4 Facepalms. How are you ever going to survive the shame :O

oh-no-oh-no-anyway.gif

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I will never understand why dev's remove the standard AUTO function in a Renpy game. The permanent clicking or hammering space is annoying.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I've always felt that NTR was a case-by-case basis kind of thing that wouldn't really work in this particular game. It's more fun when Fernanda is the jealous one. I think that the scene in question wasn't changed because of backlash but because it just didn't fit the character of the MC going from "I should protect her at all costs" to "I will masturbate to the guy masturbating to my daughter."

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I've always felt that NTR was a case-by-case basis kind of thing that wouldn't really work in this particular game. It's more fun when Fernanda is the jealous one. I think that the scene in question wasn't changed because of backlash but because it just didn't fit the character of the MC going from "I should protect her at all costs" to "I will masturbate to the guy masturbating to my daughter."
and that sounds plausible(fits from what you're saying with MCs character/personality) , but which version do you think people prefer?
dev changed his mind?
or
those motherfuckers pressured dev!

• Angry
Reactions: V&M

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I think you misunderstand me that scene is still there
What I'm saying is it should probably be changed now to be more consistent with the rest of the story

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I think that the scene in question wasn't changed because of backlash but because it just didn't fit the character of the MC going from "I should protect her at all costs" to "I will masturbate to the guy masturbating to my daughter."
1002352754.gif
lol am I misunderstanding or are you saying that the mc masturbate while watching another male character masturbating? (don't get me wrong, but that sounds more like another type of tag :KEK:)

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 3133736
lol am I misunderstanding or are you saying that the mc masturbate while watching another male character masturbating? (don't get me wrong, but that sounds more like another type of tag :KEK:)
I think we are all a bit confused lol

The scene I was meaning is the one where we can choose that we like when other people look at her

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes