• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
This game is awesome
And I really liked the update
I have had this wish listed on steam for months
I'm looking forward to adding it to my collection

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MeetingHer-0.3.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well, now the game is interesting, I think it's fair that Fernanda can have a healthier relationship with her father and see other people if it's in the player's interest here.

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
:mad:People, where can I download this game for Android so that it works properly? For me it doesn’t open, then first it asks me to clear the cache, and then it says that I need to wait for an update from the developer... where should I download the game for Android so that it works in Russian

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
But there's no need to worry, you can choose to encourage Fernanda or not;)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes, unfortunately there is this and the MC has already made it clear that he only accepts girls with Fernanda I thought it was a little unfair in my opinion because if Mc can do it, she could too, of course no betrayal would just be sharing.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, unfortunately there is this and the MC has already made it clear that he only accepts girls with Fernanda I thought it was a little unfair in my opinion because if Mc can do it, she could too, of course no betrayal would just be sharing.
Unfortunately it's the supporters' fault, they don't want that, even if it's completely optional and avoidable. Pure selfishness, unfortunately.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Since there's no way to change I'm fine with just girls but I'm still sad that I don't have other options:BootyTime:

Reactions: Isabella69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yeah man, that shit was so selfish because I remember before the change that Mc's friend was trying to get into her panties lol

I think it's wrong to do this when there's already this type of content in the game, there's no need to delete it completely, just leave a "totally avoidable" warning It's something so simple but I'm not the one who's going to change it, I just think it's unfair.

Reactions: V&M

Rintal

May 6, 2017
LOL! IRL I would leave this Melisa on the street without any regrets. Maybe I would have called the police first. Maybe not. People who bully strangers for no reason must face the consequences of their actions. And white knights are never rewarded for their efforts. Especially if no one asked them to do it.
Don't like how the story starts.

Mar 29, 2023
Ok this is not important at all, just a minor detail that I noticed but;

in the scene that you take Melina back home, the ambient car noises while being in the car. The sound is as if its recorded outside while walking next to a road full with cars. But the scene is inside the car. You would expect some muffled noises or an engine hum or something. But you can clearly hear the wheels on the asphalt :p

As I said minor detail.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yakov Smirnoff called Melina and he wants his joke back.
screenshot0001.png

Here in America, you watch Television. In Soviet Russia TV WATCHES YOU!

All Jokes aside this was a fun update. I did think that the scene with the VN within the VN should have occurred much earlier in the story, perhaps before the trip, but that's a nitpick.

Reactions: Isabella69
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes