molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Start doing update patches this file is getting so damn large that unless you pay money you can't download the damn file.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

What a legend. Only question is if it can get seeds.

can someone please port part 1 link or gone and I believe it's been updated or something
Android port is being made, will update the OP asap.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Hello,
I downloaded chapter 3, unzipped it like I usually do, but whenever I click on the applicaiton I get a loading screen window for a split second, then it disappears and nothing happens. Have tried this multiple time, just as I tried running as admin, restarting pc, deleting and unzipping once again.

Any clue?

Thanks!

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Melatonin Magiks [Ch.2 v9.0] [LaCokaGaming] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 5.70 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.19 GB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 5.68 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.17 GB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Could you do compressed version for chapter 1 also thanks.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Hello,
I downloaded chapter 3, unzipped it like I usually do, but whenever I click on the applicaiton I get a loading screen window for a split second, then it disappears and nothing happens. Have tried this multiple time, just as I tried running as admin, restarting pc, deleting and unzipping once again.

Any clue?

Thanks!
Loyo used the Mega Chapter one PC/Linux link in the OP
loyo.JPG
Anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

Ismjahson

Aug 14, 2018
I've played for about 2 minutes, there's already been 4 sex scenes. this game reminds me of the time I had a concussion, because nothing is making sense, everything is moving way to fast, and it all feels disjointed. Edit: Is this game one of those where you just get funneled from sex scene to sex scene with a thin veil of plot connecting them all?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Cokane0

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I've played for about 2 minutes, there's already been 4 sex scenes. this game reminds me of the time I had a concussion, because nothing is making sense, everything is moving way to fast, and it all feels disjointed. Edit: Is this game one of those where you just get funneled from sex scene to sex scene with a thin veil of plot connecting them all?
I thought it was clear enough. It might also get more clear later as you progress and the plot is revealed more.

TLDR:
MC awakened great magical powers and went on a rampage from sheer blue balls.
He is being assigned a catgirl and a robo maidou to ensure he is constantly drained and this does not happen again.
Now go on an adventure in the local multiverse cluster to gain control over your magic powers, adventure, and collect a harem.

Reactions: AhrimanH and str8up

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Is this game one of those where you just get funneled from sex scene to sex scene with a thin veil of plot connecting them all?
i'd say it's first and foremost a fuckfest game but the dev has definitely shown an ability to write out a great story bit when he wants to. give it some time and maybe you'll get into it, but i mean it's never gonna stop being a fuckfest lol

Reactions: AhrimanH
Jul 16, 2020
My fellow gentlemen, I beg of you but a small favor.

It seems my archive got slightly corrupted and a single file is not as it should be.
It would be most unpleasant to download the complete archive, so take pity, share the file titled
"ayame_house_ttalk1_10.webm" with my humble self.
This very file can be found at
"./MelatoninMagiks-3.0-pc/game/images/video/"

My most sincere gratitude.
gentlemanparrot.gif

peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019
At what point do gallery events get unlocked? I wiped all my saves for ch 1 including persistent in the appdata and started totally fresh. just got to where the sandbox begins and the scenes i know 100% happened are not unlocked in the gallery (ie first 2 neko events)
1637996567755.png

she has a pet name and i am named in the gallery setup, so i don't know what the issue is

Reactions: Spider1122

peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019
My fellow gentlemen, I beg of you but a small favor.

It seems my archive got slightly corrupted and a single file is not as it should be.
It would be most unpleasant to download the complete archive, so take pity, share the file titled
"ayame_house_ttalk1_10.webm" with my humble self.
This very file can be found at
"./MelatoninMagiks-3.0-pc/game/images/video/"

My most sincere gratitude.
View attachment 1520756
here ya go

View attachment ayame_house_ttalk1_10.webm

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
my last save is from oct doesnt seem to be anything fresh for updates this time around guess see ya next update

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Start doing update patches this file is getting so damn large that unless you pay money you can't download the damn file.
mmm not true, even if you use mega (witch i think is the one you'r reffering to) you don't need to pay anything if you download something over 5 gb, the 5 gb mega limit is something that gets resset every couple of hours, for me if i download something over 5 gb using mega i have to w8 abot 4 ~ 6 hours, ussualy 4 but if there servers are rly crowded than it;s closer to 5-6
so just before you go to sleep follow this walkthrough :HideThePain:

1.start download
2.go to sleep
3.wake up to a complate download

when your download is paused, and than resumed, it will resume from where it stoped, it does not have to start again this ain't the early 2000 no more, so again, if you want to download something bigger than 5 gb you can do just fine with mega for free you don't need to pay, i tested it by downloading an 13gb file with free mega account, just before i went to sleep i started the download, went to sleep than in the moring went to work, when i got back from work the game waifus were w8ing for me :p

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
At what point do gallery events get unlocked? I wiped all my saves for ch 1 including persistent in the appdata and started totally fresh. just got to where the sandbox begins and the scenes i know 100% happened are not unlocked in the gallery (ie first 2 neko events)
View attachment 1520758

she has a pet name and i am named in the gallery setup, so i don't know what the issue is
Save's are compatible from 2.1 ---> 3.0 with the replay gallery. And once I also got to the "sandbox" all the events that should be unlocked were. Sorry you're having issues m8.
Anyhow here's a totally unlocked gallery mod:
There's also a little hotfix in there to fix the bug where Chapter one's main screen says it's chapter two.
Will now look like this

hotfix.JPG

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes