mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Cokane0 with how huge the files are I would recommend using 7zip instead of zip files to distribute the game.
It is open source and available on all platforms for free, and compresses better than zip or rar.

===

I am wondering.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

===

When proserpine asked if I could ever envision wearing the crown, I thought she was offering to marry me (what with her being the princess). But instead she got all huffy about the breach of trust. I find this amusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cokane0

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I iced her once. Instant regret. Backed up to the main menu and realized I would have to start over because I had been going so hard at it that I forgot saving was a thing. Elbowed the wall super hard during that lazy/angry pre-starting over stretch and almost spilled an entire bottle of water on my mouse when flinching afterwards.

Several lessons were learned that day, starting with moving my setup further away from the wall.

• Haha

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Great art, one penis game, no grind, the daddy/master dialog options, and good art... this might just be my favorite H game
In the Daddy / Master option I have put the name of the MC and it looks a little weird in some moments (in some sex scenes it's bizarre). In any case I have no intention of using Daddy or Master (not something I really like).

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
why doesn't this game have a bigger following?
it's god damn great
love your work dev!

• Red Heart

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
all downloads for chapter 1 lead me to chaper 2
Is this correct i thought i need to play 1 first
Chapter one's current public version is version 2.1.
Is that causing your confusion?

Capture.JPG
Any of these, other than nopy.io (rip) work fine.

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
any date for chapter 3? and at what point are the chapters gonna be merged? there must be a reason they are not the same game, aren't both renpy?
Segmenting them off reduced the overall download size but it would be nice to have one game to rule them all :geek:
Cokane0 has packed a lot of stuff in those chapters so still worth the download :D

• Red Heart

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Does this game have walkthrough? Curiosity
games are very short if you use skip at all times (until you try to fap and then figure out it will take you 3 weeks to finish everything) you don't need a walkthrough to unlock everything, you simply try every single room until you run out of options and unlock everything.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
wemadeitbois.png
One year in bois lessss fugging goooooo

Update this month is Chapter One V2.1 ----> Chapter One V3.0

What this update is:
A rerendering of much of the early content of the game. An upgrade from a VHS to a Blue Ray.
A bunch of what I like to deem eye cancer, from when I didn't know what the fug I was doing, has been bought up to current quality standards.
What is update is not:
A remake, a reboot, a massive retcon, ect.
No content has been removed, content has been added.
Only one scene was half rewritten, one of Ona's H repeatables. I think I added a single line of dialogue when you first meet Neko.
The game has not been retconned, it is still the same old silly mess that it always was. It just looks a lot better now. That's it.
By and large it is a shot for shot rerendering. I tried to keep the original vision as intact as possible.

Some examples of what I am talking about:

And so forth, I did quite a few customs, added stills. It's all pretty neat.
There is still some eye cancer I didn't have time for. Most of the later half of the game remains unchanged as I never intended to fix what was not VISUAL AIDS. Still If you ever wanted to replay the first chapter, now is the time to give it a go. There's a replay gallery now, as well as all the other UI perks that came with Chapter Two. Today marks a year of Melatonin Magiks, I am super happy with how far we've I've come. Coomed.

Changelog for Melatonin Magiks Chapter One V3.0:

The public version will drop here on f95zone in a few hours, stay posted.

After my October absence and this month being spent on Chapter One, you can expect Chapter 3 v1.0 to drop on the 26th of December for patreons and a public version shortly after.
Thanks lads, love u, kisses.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
View attachment 1519408
One year in bois lessss fugging goooooo

Update this month is Chapter One V2.1 ----> Chapter One V3.0

What this update is:
A rerendering of much of the early content of the game. An upgrade from a VHS to a Blue Ray.
A bunch of what I like to deem eye cancer, from when I didn't know what the fug I was doing, has been bought up to current quality standards.
What is update is not:
A remake, a reboot, a massive retcon, ect.
No content has been removed, content has been added.
Only one scene was half rewritten, one of Ona's H repeatables. I think I added a single line of dialogue when you first meet Neko.
The game has not been retconned, it is still the same old silly mess that it always was. It just looks a lot better now. That's it.
By and large it is a shot for shot rerendering. I tried to keep the original vision as intact as possible.

Some examples of what I am talking about:

And so forth, I did quite a few customs, added stills. It's all pretty neat.
There is still some eye cancer I didn't have time for. Most of the later half of the game remains unchanged as I never intended to fix what was not VISUAL AIDS. Still If you ever wanted to replay the first chapter, now is the time to give it a go. There's a replay gallery now, as well as all the other UI perks that came with Chapter Two. Today marks a year of Melatonin Magiks, I am super happy with how far we've I've come. Coomed.

Changelog for Melatonin Magiks Chapter One V3.0:

The public version will drop here on f95zone in a few hours, stay posted.

After my October absence and this month being spent on Chapter One, you can expect Chapter 3 v1.0 to drop on the 26th of December for patreons and a public version shortly after.
Thanks lads, love u, kisses.
damn , looking even better and before it looked pretty damn great :D
awesome!
EDIT : right.. where my manners at
Congratulations :D for the 1 year birthday :D

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
games are very short if you use skip at all times (until you try to fap and then figure out it will take you 3 weeks to finish everything) you don't need a walkthrough to unlock everything, you simply try every single room until you run out of options and unlock everything.
Thanks i just hate to lose any content

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes