Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
I did the endgame story event but I am not getting the credits event it just drops me to the bedroom, I am not seeing anything to activate it either.

Reactions: Cokane0

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
I did the endgame story event but I am not getting the credits event it just drops me to the bedroom, I am not seeing anything to activate it either.
Make sure transitions are not turned off or being skipped in your settings.
The replay gallery can replay the end game event and credits separately.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Oh boy. I don't know if the option to ice a certain character ends up mattering because I never went through with it, but that's an awkward reunion waiting to happen right there. The very last sentence she uttered has been plaguing the nightmares of all that is male since the beginning of time itself.

• Haha

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
thanks! that fixed it.
You most likely missed a lot of content and had terrible animation transitions for both chapters depending on how long that setting has been messed up. No transitions between images breaks the game for both chapters.
Glad it's set straight now. Cheers!

Reactions: masterdragonson

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
You most likely missed a lot of content and had terrible animation transitions for both chapters depending on how long that setting has been messed up. No transitions between images breaks the game for both chapters.
Glad it's set straight now. Cheers!
guess thats a reason to go back and play through again!

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes