preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Cokane0 Is it worth to replay chapter 1 3.0 if I already played like 8 times (I think I've said this before but your sex scene dialogues are the best in any western adult games by far so I usually started a new game at most of the updates. It was my excuse to replay the game :ROFLMAO:) Also I thought you would take a break after chapter 2 ended. You are one of the most amazing devs here and I really wouldn't like you to burn out because of overworking even tho I can't wait for chapter 3 <3 Good luck with the game and have a nice day

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Cokane0 Is it worth to replay chapter 1 3.0 if I already played like 8 times
Lol what a true MM chad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eh take a breather, sit on it. No need to play through a 9th time until you feel like it. But when you do you'll have something new to look forward to.

This train has no breaks, stay posted.
stay frosty m8.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Lol what a true MM chad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eh take a breather, sit on it. No need to play through a 9th time until you feel like it. But when you do you'll have something new to look forward to.

This train has no breaks, stay posted.
stay frosty m8.
omg thank you for the art! And it has the best Neko in the universe nonetheless! This made my day <3

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2021
Was just going to download Chapter 2, issue is that Mega isn't letting me download it due to reached quota limit since the file is easily 6 GB+ and Nopy has unfortunately been discontinued, GoFile no longer has the file and Mixdrop and Anonfile are both an hour download if you're blessed (on my end at least). Any help?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Was just going to download Chapter 2, issue is that Mega isn't letting me download it due to reached quota limit since the file is easily 6 GB+ and Nopy has unfortunately been discontinued, GoFile no longer has the file and Mixdrop and Anonfile are both an hour download if you're blessed (on my end at least). Any help?
1. change your IP.
2. just wait for some hours for the 5GP limit on mega to refresh

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
1. Changing my IP will make things worse.
No, changing your IP gives you another 5GB to download with from mega. every time you change your IP you get another 5GB
2. I've refreshed twice.
... if you refreshed twice it means:
1. you have been downloading for 3 days
2. you downloaded 15GB. the game is 6GB according to your own post. How the fuck are you not done downloading it already?

... are you perhaps cancelling the download and using the browser download instead of the mega app?

Jul 31, 2021
No, changing your IP gives you another 5GB to download with from mega. every time you change your IP you get another 5GB

... if you refreshed twice it means:
1. you have been downloading for 3 days
2. you downloaded 15GB. the game is 6GB according to your own post. How the fuck are you not done downloading it already?

... are you perhaps cancelling the download and using the browser download instead of the mega app?
I've never thought of IP change for another 5GB. I'll try that out, thank you. As for the 3 days, I don't know where you're getting that number but the quota limit for me is every 5 hours and 48 minutes at best, the lowest I've gone down to is 6 hours. And no I don't use the app much at all, I don't see much of a difference downloading there seeing as the restrictions are still in place. Is it faster or something?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I've never thought of IP change for another 5GB. I'll try that out, thank you. As for the 3 days, I don't know where you're getting that number but the quota limit for me is every 5 hours and 48 minutes at best, the lowest I've gone down to is 6 hours. And no I don't use the app much at all, I don't see much of a difference downloading there seeing as the restrictions are still in place. Is it faster or something?
The app is reliable and robust. It is basically unstopable. your browser might error out and then you have to restart the download from the beginning. not so with the app, you start it and then it goes until it is done
The IP change trick works on the app as well. and by app I mean windows application not phone app just to clarify

Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis
Jul 31, 2021
The app is reliable and robust. It is basically unstopable. your browser might error out and then you have to restart the download from the beginning. not so with the app, you start it and then it goes until it is done
The IP change trick works on the app as well. and by app I mean windows application not phone app just to clarify
That's fair, I don't have that many browser errors for me to warrant the use of the desktop app anyway so I'll be fine for the time being. Going to give the download a go again and do that IP change tip. Cheers.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That's fair, I don't have that many browser errors for me to warrant the use of the desktop app anyway so I'll be fine for the time being. Going to give the download a go again and do that IP change tip. Cheers.
Another thing with the app is that it handles limit resets well. So let us say I don't feel like changing my IP. I start the download, it downloads 5 out of 6 GB. I then just ignore it and go do other things, or go to sleep.
when i wake up the next morning it already finished. as it reset the bandwidth limit overnight and then just continued downloading where it left off

Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes