Nov 20, 2018
Weird I downloaded Chapter I v3.0, started it and it says Chapter Two o___o

edit: Never mind, it seems that this game isn't for me :alien:

Last edited:

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
goddammit im so stupid, should have tested it before deleting and re-dowloading the entire thing
No I'm stupid for letting the bug persist for a month, I'm sure the title screen is confusing many more people other than yourself.
It's because I always change the version number last thing before I package a build, and that changed the title screen without me testing.
If there is a catgirl in a hoodie on the left and a robot with nipple pasties on the right, then you are playing Chapter One, despite the title.
fug.JPG

Sorry bruv.

tntmaxter

Sep 28, 2019
No I'm stupid for letting the bug persist for a month, I'm sure the title screen is confusing many more people other than yourself.
It's because I always change the version number last thing before I package a build, and that changed the title screen without me testing.
If there is a catgirl in a hoodie on the left and a robot with nipple pasties on the right, then you are playing Chapter One, despite the title.
View attachment 1553472

Sorry bruv.
No problem, but thing is, i can get it running in joiplay, even the compressed version

popcron

Sep 15, 2018
When I download the Mac version of chapter one, the main screen of the game says chapter 2, I assume its the wrong link unless I'm missing something?

Reactions: Cokane0
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes