Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I like feeling like I've accomplished something.

No lmao with nopy.io dead and Mega being already so difficult to use for many people (I suggest VPNS) if I combined the games the file size would be too daunting for people to download at all.
Every time the file size gets close to 6gb I'm just gonna make a new chapter. Is what it is, system isn't perfect.

edit: I'd love to own my own dedicated server space that could distribute copies of the games to u lads with high speed DL's, but that's not in the cards right now.
Mediafire and workupload have decent speeds even for very big files.

Reactions: Cokane0

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
The most painful part of doing a new chapter is the fact that I am supposed to remember my choices from months ago. My memory is not that good.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
so it is saying i need a password to unzip both chapter 1 and 3, any help?
Which link did you use, what os are you running, and what program are you using to extract the files?

Did you try 7-Zip or WinRAR
or

CRC Check for MelatoninMagiksChapter3-1.0-pc.zip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CRC Check for MelatoninMagiks-3.1-pc.zip

Last edited:

drakusmagnus1

Oct 20, 2018
Which link did you use, what os are you running, and what program are you using to extract the files?

Did you try 7-Zip or WinRAR
or

CRC Check for MelatoninMagiksChapter3-1.0-pc.zip
I have been using peazip, running windows 10, and used the gofile link

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

kk123456

Mar 14, 2019
It's a good game. I think one of the things holding the developer back is the name of the game. I skipped this one many times because the name doesn't make me want to try it. Might be worth changing it.

• Yay, new update!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I have been using peazip, running windows 10, and used the gofile link
I downloaded Chapter 1 and Chapter 3 again from gofile and seems to be able to open both of them.
The CRC Checksum was off for Chapter 3 but likely because I had an earlier version and the revision number wasn't incremented... Edited the checksum in the previous post to reflect this. Checked with Racaty since it also offers a file check to see if the files matched.

Try checking to see if the download didn't get corrupted or wasn't tampered with by an Anti-Virus scanner.

• Red Heart

drakusmagnus1

Oct 20, 2018
I downloaded Chapter 1 and Chapter 3 again from gofile and seems to be able to open both of them.
The CRC Checksum was off for Chapter 3 but likely because I had an earlier version and the revision number wasn't incremented... Edited the checksum in the previous post to reflect this. Checked with Racaty since it also offers a file check to see if the files matched.

Try checking to see if the download didn't get corrupted or wasn't tampered with by an Anti-Virus scanner.
i'm going to try re downloading them now

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
For a game to be only a year or so into development to be this stacked and this standard is staggering. Hats off to the dev - he should be heralded up there with the likes of Runey or Dr PinkCake for delivering this much content as this standard in such a short space of time. Ideally his sub count will reward this sooner rather than later, i can only imagine the usual issues are holding back his meteoric rise (Koikatsu just isnt everyones cup of tea - thatll never change but then i would hate to see him drop it now hes mastered it. Better to stick with the devil you know i say even if its a steeper climb)

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
For a game to be only a year or so into development to be this stacked and this standard is staggering. Hats off to the dev - he should be heralded up there with the likes of Runey or Dr PinkCake for delivering this much content as this standard in such a short space of time. Ideally his sub count will reward this sooner rather than later, i can only imagine the usual issues are holding back his meteoric rise (Koikatsu just isnt everyones cup of tea - thatll never change but then i would hate to see him drop it now hes mastered it. Better to stick with the devil you know i say even if its a steeper climb)
Thanks bruv, that's uhh really high praise. I started deving because of Runey. Knew you are active in the HH thread and got excited when I saw your review.

Koikatsu's going places, we only grow stronger.
1637523626140.png
Appreciate you m8.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
so please let me ask you, with 3 different downloads. Which download should I be downloading if I have never played this vn before? is there an actual order? I ask because as you state yourself, they are all self contained and don't need the other chapters to play, infact they cant use previous chapters or versions because the saves are non compatible. I don't want to miss to much of the story, but I also dont want to dive into this huge game completely lost at sea either?
also this game and all its chapters are being distributed by rpdl torrent which is super fast!

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
so please let me ask you, with 3 different downloads. Which download should I be downloading if I have never played this vn before? is there an actual order? I ask because as you state yourself, they are all self contained and don't need the other chapters to play, infact they cant use previous chapters or versions because the saves are non compatible. I don't want to miss to much of the story, but I also dont want to dive into this huge game completely lost at sea either?
also this game and all its chapters are being distributed by rpdl torrent which is super fast!
Download Chapter one m8.

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
something about being told your kid will out live you in this world if foreboding. :unsure:
welcome back n looking foward to some more demon exploits, they've been naughty in our absence.

• Hey there
Mar 22, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Hey rpdl - love your work, and the torrent sharing is fantastic, but I think you've mislabelled chapter 2 as chapter 3.

Chapter 3 torrent link on your site dl's chp2 v9.0

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes