• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
MM Chp4 v1.0 1.png
Alright lads. Let's Leroy Jenkins.

Melatonin Magiks Chapter 4 v1.0 will release for all my itch.io peeps and f95zoners on the 30th of March 2024.

Here is the current changelog for content you can expect V1.0 to have.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let's get fucking lewd, bring your senpai too.

Sorry about the long wait, I totally fucked off. But this is a good start going forward.
As always when the new chapter drops DO NOT MANUALLY IMPORT SAVE FILES FROM PREVIOUS CHAPTERS.
As of right now the auto save file transfer system is setup codewise but not enabled for decisions and pet names from Chp3 ---> chp4
I'll let you know if I enable it by launch day, however if its not I put in a pretty ebin segment that should make choosing everything again less painful.

Cheers bois, thanks for playing along with the meme.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
View attachment 3450378

Melatonin Magiks Chapter 4 v1.0 will release for all my itch.io peeps and f95zoners on the 30th of March 2024.

Sorry about the long wait, I totally fucked off. But this is a good start going forward.
As always when the new chapter drops DO NOT MANUALLY IMPORT SAVE FILES FROM PREVIOUS CHAPTERS.
As of right now the auto save file transfer system is setup codewise but not enabled for decisions and pet names from Chp3 ---> chp4
I'll let you know if I enable it by launch day, however if its not I put in a pretty ebin segment that should make choosing everything again less painful.

OH HELL YES!
anger-management-jack-nicholson.gif

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
View attachment 3450378

a3c8509dce67c351082dc18dd90008a642ca01483aab005185f86fba5223aeaf.jpg

JackZero

Sep 10, 2019
View attachment 3450378

high impact nagatoro.gif

We're so fucking back.

Reactions: AhrimanH

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
MMv1.0_1.png

Alright bois, Let's go. Sorry, jumped the gun so I'm a bit late. Its with good purpose though.
Links and new page are up on Itch.io. Super fast G4me.me severs. And I'm excited to announce that as you will see in the main menu for Chp4, MM now has its own updater web service. I'll be able to push updates and you'll be able to download them directly from the client.
No android build as of yet. To my android peeps I'll try to get it out as soon as possible, I'll post on here and itch about it when its up, keep your notifications handy.

The games auto save import feature has been activated. If yours does not work correctly the game will send you to the memory prompts, they are entertaining. Under no circumstances ever manually import a save from another chapter.

Also I now have a because reasons.

Play safe, have fun.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes