GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Thats why I got the shots with the sunsets bruh, I'm a man I'll admit it. I'm from Brooklyn, and love avocados, play my game or you're a poser.
View attachment 1017421
:KEK: Seriously though, a properly prepared avocado makes for a decent side dish to some Gravlaks( ) and other cured foods and/or seafood. Can't say I like it on it's own though. Craft beer on the other hand:sneaky::KEK:

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
:KEK: Seriously though, a properly prepared avocado makes for a decent side dish to some Gravlaks( ) and other cured foods and/or seafood. Can't say I like it on it's own though. Craft beer on the other hand:sneaky::KEK:
Protip, avacados are estrogen mimickers, and put a lot of cold into the body, they should not be consumed by men, except for maybe in the summertime.
T. My doctor

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Protip, avacados are estrogen mimickers, and put a lot of cold into the body, they should not be consumed by men, except for maybe in the summertime.
T. My doctor
Huh! Was not aware of that.:whistle: Good for me that I only eat Gravlaks in the summer then, and seldomly eat avocados.:KEK: Dont think I've ever consumed avocado besides when visiting friends with wives. As around these parts it's a typical "fitness" food mostly used by the more "beauty conscious" population. I prefer my own caught/hunted protein with an extra serving of fats and proteins, and some form or other of homegrown carbs. Cheaper and tastier than the store bought stuff:WeSmart:

But we off topic though :KEK: Better anchorturn back on course, as to not start an endless foodie discussion, and in worst case piss off the mod(s):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Cokane0

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
As far domination goes, I don't know what your limit is, I think you'll be fine. As for spanking and BDSM, there is a single scene with Alyssa where there is no other choice but to spank her and play with her with some toys. Other than that, scenes are marked in game or are avoidable repeatable events. Don't do Emi's doctors appointment for example. Or any of the new milk shed content when/if you get to chapter two.

Also I guess don't do the first scene with Emi and the elf, choose the other route, you still get an H scene (just not a remastered one)
In fact, my limit is quite low. If there is little (some puntual scenes), I tolerate it as long as I can avoid seeing it, even if it's simply by using the appropriate skip button. If the scenes are relatively recurring and I can't avoid / skip them (not just using the skip button in this case), I will almost certainly leave the game.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
In fact, my limit is quite low. If there is little (some puntual scenes), I tolerate it as long as I can avoid seeing it, even if it's simply by using the appropriate skip button. If the scenes are relatively recurring and I can't avoid / skip them (not just using the skip button in this case), I will almost certainly leave the game.
Yeah m8, idk. If you defined more by what you consider domination maybe I could help you better. Like I said, the BDSM really is optional, other than that one scene with an LI like I said. The scenes are graphic, and the dirty talk is explicit. There's anal, the scenes are avoidable, you'd want to avoid most/half of them. MC just definitely is not a push over in bed. There's either no dialogue in h scenes from the MC or increasingly you get to choose your own dialogue options. One is always a nice option. There is only a single femdom avoidable scene in Chapter two. Most content with Emi, you will not enjoy.

Idk, point is I definitely made the game with people like yourself in mind. Like I did not ignore your existence of taste, there are non H scenes and H scenes you will like. I just can't 100% say your going to have a good time m8. Flip a coin.

But we off topic though :KEK: Better anchorturn back on course, as to not start an endless foodie discussion, and in worst case piss off the mod(s)
benis goes in bagina : DD

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah m8, idk. If you defined more by what you consider domination maybe I could help you better. Like I said, the BDSM really is optional, other than that one scene with an LI like I said. The scenes are graphic, and the dirty talk is explicit. There's anal, the scenes are avoidable, you'd want to avoid most/half of them. MC just definitely is not a push over in bed. There's either no dialogue in h scenes from the MC or increasingly you get to choose your own dialogue options. One is always a nice option. There is only a single femdom avoidable scene in Chapter two. Most content with Emi, you will not enjoy.

Idk, point is I definitely made the game with people like yourself in mind. Like I did not ignore your existence of taste, there are non H scenes and H scenes you will like. I just can't 100% say your going to have a good time m8. Flip a coin.

benis goes in bagina : DD
Thanks for your answer. I will try the game.

• Red Heart

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I don't think I've ever seen as many creative ways of hiding the MC's face before. I see you are familiar with the anime rule of there always being an object of the exact size and shape present at the most inappropriate time hiding something important during a scene. (I see that as a positive thing btw, it's hard to convey that in writing)

The Lennon beetle thing also had me laughing for a solid minute. It also made me choke on my sandwich during said laughing session and feel old, so I'm still unsure as to whether I feel amused or offended. Either way, it's very likely that I'll begin throwing money at you, I've been really enjoying the game so far.

• Red Heart

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Cokane0 hey man just to leth you know idk why but first ona scene keeps crashing if i leth her cum idk why :p in part 1 did several times so ventually i just didnt allow her to cum and it iddnt crash than for me

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Cokane0 hey man just to leth you know idk why but first ona scene keeps crashing if i leth her cum idk why :p in part 1 did several times so ventually i just didnt allow her to cum and it iddnt crash than for me
Sorry about that m8, shitty programming on my Part.
Here's the hotfix for that.

Herp, I love when I make things worse for people -_-

- That should do it m8.
Just drop that in your Chapter one game folder.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Melatonin Magiks [v2.0] LaCokaGaming

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.07 GB
Original Size Mac: 6.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 788 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 771 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Ch1 compressed Download is down.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Mate,i become huge fan of this game! I really liked the 1.chapter too but this... is something else,really amazing work! The one of the best game of this site! For me what's the most likeable things: That bdsm section in the farm and that club section but all the game quiet good seriously!
Best moments for me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Mate,i become huge fan of this game! I really liked the 1.chapter too but this... is something else,really amazing work! The one of the best game of this site! For me what's the most likeable things: That bdsm section in the farm and that club section but all the game quiet good seriously!
Best moments for me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for sharing m8, keeps me going, appreciate you.

• Hey there
Reactions: Madridfan

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
Not a bad game given a few issues.... One the game kinda took a good chunk of my cpu core when playing those animations and also there is no gallery to see after game is completed. Also like to see a complete game with chapters in it not separate games in chapters. 3/5 for now

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
the link for the compressed mega for ch 1 doesn't work anymore bummer.
Yeah JokerLeader got his Mega account suspended or something, I've seen him add back in games on different hosts, but I guess it'll take him quite a bit to do them as probably 3/4 of the time when I see there's a compressed version of a game it's his... 6gig is pretty nuts though so I'm checking back here occasionally to see if it hopefully reappears.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Yeah JokerLeader got his Mega account suspended or something, I've seen him add back in games on different hosts, but I guess it'll take him quite a bit to do them as probably 3/4 of the time when I see there's a compressed version of a game it's his... 6gig is pretty nuts though so I'm checking back here occasionally to see if it hopefully reappears.
i was impatient and deleted other games to play it lol

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes