Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
there are errors on the 4K build (still looking for timeanddatekeyx.png .

I've fixed that in that file. You're welcome ^_^.
Yeah, lesson learned lads. No more posting hotfixs for people in the main thread without DM'ing them first and making sure it works. Crises averted, if you downloaded the file from the post below I apologize for being a poofer.

Yep, looked into it, completely my fault. Here's a hotfix, just drop it into your game folder. hotfix
As for the lag it should get better as the game progresses. You're barely into it. Let me know if you need anything else m8.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
most of the dialogue is giving me kimoi feelings, like, wtf bruh, i feel like i have constantly strokes

Reactions: Cokane0

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That synopsis made me feel dumber after reading it...
And made me rethink trying the game if that's the writing style.

Anyone able to tell me if that's the way the game story reads or not?

Rabidbrain

Jan 14, 2018
That synopsis made me feel dumber after reading it...
And made me rethink trying the game if that's the writing style.

Anyone able to tell me if that's the way the game story reads or not?
The beginning of chapter 1 is definitely pretty rough in the writing department but still leagues above some of the other engrish crap you find on this site. It's no Lessons in Love but I think you can still enjoy the characters and story in this game.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The beginning of chapter 1 is definitely pretty rough in the writing department but still leagues above some of the other engrish crap you find on this site. It's no Lessons in Love but I think you can still enjoy the characters and story in this game.
I'll give it a shot, I guess.
But every time the synopsis said 'woah' I heard it in my head in Ted's voice from Bill and Ted.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Woah! Nice looking game, might download later.. Woah !

EDIT: compressed mega link is dead? Woah!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
found a bug on chapter 2 :
IOError: Couldn't find file 'video/haru_ln_fuck1_3.webm'.
Sloppy on my part, its a repeatable from chp1 that should have been transferred over. Missed it. Gonna DM you with a hotfix, you're a better beta tester than my beta testers.

Edit: Hotfix - If anyone wants to see this H scene they can drop these into their game/images/video folder, tested and it works. Thanks greenarrow25.

Good news is that this is technically old content from Chapter one, and still works there A-Okay for everyone. If anyone else finds anything feel free to DM me or post here.

Last edited:

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Melatonin Magiks [v2.0] LaCokaGaming

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.07 GB
Original Size Mac: 6.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 788 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 771 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
You're aware of it, but need new sauce. Make it super hot. Something as hot as .:LOL: Yes, I've tried that "sauce". What it tastes like? Pain.... Pure, blistering and unadulterated PAIN:HideThePain: Extracts are nasty. Actually more pleasant to ingest a pure 14mil SHU crystal, doesn't cling to the tongue like the sauce, still tastes slightly of burn victim though.:WutFace::KEK: All jokes aside though, perhaps could be a temporary go to?
Or perhaps you could toss us a compressed CH.1 Cokane0? 6+/- gigs is a bit much as long as we have to keep in mind Mega limits and such, for those not comfortable or technically inclined with regards to download managers. Not only that, but it's an gargantuan size too for us with limited disk space :p .

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not a fan of domination, spanking or BDSM. Is there a lot of this in the game? it can be avoided?

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Or perhaps you could toss us a compressed CH.1 Cokane0? 6+/- gigs is a bit much as long as we have to keep in mind Mega limits and such, for those not comfortable or technically inclined with regards to download managers. Not only that, but it's an gargantuan size too for us with limited disk space :p .
I'll make a request in the sauce thread asking for a new batch, I was unaware the sauce had been spoiled. (Must have just happened, MEGA being a dip -_-) I'm not the only one, one of the community compressors accounts was taken down. I'm sure they have alts, given the nature of this site. Yo-ho mfers. It's a pirates life for we.

I'm not a fan of domination, spanking or BDSM. Is there a lot of this in the game? it can be avoided?
As far domination goes, I don't know what your limit is, I think you'll be fine. As for spanking and BDSM, there is a single scene with Alyssa where there is no other choice but to spank her and play with her with some toys. Other than that, scenes are marked in game or are avoidable repeatable events. Don't do Emi's doctors appointment for example. Or any of the new milk shed content when/if you get to chapter two.

Also I guess don't do the first scene with Emi and the elf, choose the other route, you still get an H scene (just not a remastered one)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GamleErik89

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I'll make a request in the sauce thread asking for a new batch, I was unaware the sauce had been spoiled. (Must have just happened, MEGA being a dip -_-)
Yes, heard rumors of MEGA switching form good old vinegar based Salsa, to being Blue Cheese Ranch Dressing or Sour Cream and Onions based now. Nasty stuff, as it spoils far too easily. But that's Dip business for ya. Gotta ride those Hipster pockets.:ROFLMAO:
I'm not the only one, one of the community compressors accounts was taken down. I'm sure they have alts, given the nature of this site. Yo-ho mfers. It's a pirates life for we.
Yeah. MEGA used to be somewhat good eons ago, but alas, corpos ruins all things that work. Think their modus operandi is "Fix the working stuff 'til it crashes and burns in glorious atomic fire!" IIRC..... Or was that the pink cannibalistic chimeracorn in my right-left uni-sock?:unsure:

• Red Heart

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Very nice game, funny, sexy and not annoying.........even the free roaming is smooth :D(y)

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes