silvercrow134

Aug 1, 2020
So far it's been surprisingly awesome but there are some problems with Android (not sure if it's just android cuz android is what I use) for example: View attachment 966389 the text box doesn't go all the way
Another one is that when going to the menu this happens (Not sure if it's intentional)

View attachment 966391
Also, when transitioning to another animation, it quickly shows the previous image that isn't an animation ( this can easily ruin the mood)

Recommendation:
Instead of picking options where you have to press on the image, (Example when choosing world's) it's better to lay them all out on the options (like the one where you put "Leave") so that players can easily see what their options are. Also try and smoothen the animations since they are a tad bit laggy (not sure if this is because my device is slow) as well as fix a few grammer mistakes

Overall:This is a really good game and has many faults (which is completely understandable) but the story is really good (I find the story really good in my personal opinion)

P.s sorry if I sound kinda like a douche I don't intend to offend you in anyway I just wanted to point out some flaws I found
Seems like many of the lag problems seem to come from my own device being laggy. The transitioning problem is still there but it flashes really fast when the device isn't being laggy but when it is, its really slow

Reactions: Cokane0

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Seems like many of the lag problems seem to come from my own device being laggy. The transitioning problem is still there but it flashes really fast when the device isn't being laggy but when it is, its really slow
I'm super glad someone has given me feedback on the android port. I've been very curious, I don't own a device that can use that version and have been unable to test. You're the first person to give me a window in, thank you.
It's an unofficial port from Gamecax, I'm grateful they take the time.
The issues with the text box and the save screen are on my end. I could easily do a fix there if I could test it, however for chapter two (because reasons) I can confidently say that will fix itself.

The messed up transitions from animation to animation and the difficulty in navigating the UI world options due to them not being ren'py menu options saddens me. To really do this right I would have to build my own android port. Android users are important to me, I just don't know when I am going to be able to help them. Maybe It's time I go look at that android emulator that was posted earlier in the thread.

You have given me some things to think about thanks m8, enjoy the rest of your playthrough.

Also m8 you could have called the entire game dogshit and I wouldn't have bitten your head off, all criticisms are valid.

silvercrow134

Aug 1, 2020
I'm super glad someone has given me feedback on the android port. I've been very curious, I don't own a device that can use that version and have been unable to test. You're the first person to give me a window in, thank you.
It's an unofficial port from Gamecax, I'm grateful they take the time.
The issues with the text box and the save screen are on my end. I could easily do a fix there if I could test it, however for chapter two (because reasons) I can confidently say that will fix itself.

The messed up transitions from animation to animation and the difficulty in navigating the UI world options due to them not being ren'py menu options saddens me. To really do this right I would have to build my own android port. Android users are important to me, I just don't know when I am going to be able to help them. Maybe It's time I go look at that android emulator that was posted earlier in the thread.

You have given me some things to think about thanks m8, enjoy the rest of your playthrough.

Also m8 you could have called the entire game dogshit and I wouldn't have bitten your head off, all criticisms are valid.
Haha I'm not really used to giving criticisms so to me I sound like an arsehole. In anycase, I just wanted to say that this game's potential is absolutely huge. I dare say it could easily be in the ranks of Harem Hotel or similar games (Mythic Manor,etc) and I'm happy to point out another flaws I see in android in you want

• Red Heart

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Haha I'm not really used to giving criticisms so to me I sound like an arsehole. In anycase, I just wanted to say that this game's potential is absolutely huge. I dare say it could easily be in the ranks of Harem Hotel or similar games (Mythic Manor,etc) and I'm happy to point out another flaws I see in android in you want
Ah thanks m8, that would be a dream, two of my favorites of course. Runey is my idol.
Like I said android players are very important to me, I'm just a useless poofer with no knowledge on how to make my own proper port. It's an issue.
Until you posted I had no idea how/if it was working. Yes I need help.

Oct 3, 2017
The amount of content is mind blowing and so far I liked everything about this game. The scenes are hot, girls are cute and writing is satisfying. Just one note, the name of the game is very forgettable and easy to miss. I'd advise the dev to change it into something more catchy.

Other than that, I am looking forward for the next update. This might be my favourite amongst the new games.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

snake7662

Nov 16, 2019
oh damn ngl it been a while since i last enjoy a good eroge like this..can't wait for the new update and i really wish there more ffm and harem fuck

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
Hi, i know this is 0.2 but is that different from chapter 2. Just so i know if im done with a certain characters progress or if its a bug

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Hi, i know this is 0.2 but is that different from chapter 2. Just so i know if im done with a certain characters progress or if its a bug
Hey m8, Yeah, if you get this message with a girl that means you're done with her content. Finish all the content with the main girls then start the ending scene from your bedroom. cap1.JPG

cap2.JPG

Reactions: Lolxddab

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Not sure about others, but I constantly keep running into situations where the game randomly closes when selecting various options. Earliest this occurs is when Sandbox starts up, first entering Ona's room and choosing let her cum
Me too, game gets laggy with Ona's room after entering sandbox and crashes with the option to let her cum. Can't be advanced in any way with that branch. There's a few other places where game gets laggy but they don't crash and i can't rememeber.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Me too, game gets laggy with Ona's room after entering sandbox and crashes with the option to let her cum. Can't be advanced in any way with that branch. There's a few other places where game gets laggy but they don't crash and i can't rememeber.
Yep, looked into it, completely my fault. Here's a hotfix, just drop it into your game folder. hotfix
As for the lag it should get better as the game progresses. You're barely into it. Let me know if you need anything else m8.

Interesting concept and nice art!
Hope you have the time to play through it till the end m8. The next update is dropping soon. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmazonessKing

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Yep, looked into it, completely my fault. Here's a hotfix, just drop it into your game folder.
As for the lag it should get better as the game progresses. You're barely into it. Let me know if you need anything else m8.

Hope you have the time to play through it till the end m8. The next update is dropping soon. Thanks.
Hotfix now leads to loads of errors as soon as sandbox is entered. :KEK:

MelatoninMagiks_UMfCu5zgMG.png

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes