Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
this game can pose a real threat to the corrupted kingdoms game one day.

I am wondering however why make the game in parts instead of a single game, maybe just allow players to choose what chapter to play if that was the point.
Glad you see the potential, thanks m8. Corrupted kingdoms is one of my favs.
And the reason the game is split is because of pure developmental incompetence and inexperience on my end. Many of the animations in the first chapter blew up the file size. It's a 6gb game, had to knock down the size to continue. My compression skills are way better now. I'm just a waffler, waffling about. : DD

Ryoga1989

Mar 10, 2020
Game seems very interesting and Im looking forward to its future, only thing I'd comment as a new viewer is the cum scenes look kinda odd, with both people being animated but the cum kinda seeming like its a photo

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cokane0

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
this game can pose a real threat to the corrupted kingdoms game one day.

I am wondering however why make the game in parts instead of a single game, maybe just allow players to choose what chapter to play if that was the point.
Meh, I appreciate it being cut into parts. Part 1 is freaking huge. He used a LOT of animations in the first one, and the current part is already 2 gigs

• Red Heart

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
I played ch1 not expecting much from it (mostly just to pass time) as I played I noticed the way the Li's interact with eachother, it had a more natural feel to it. The dev has clearly put work into dialogue which improves the game a whole lot making it stand out. I personally love every interaction with Delphina?? The demon girl?? which made me play the second chapter too. The dev is really good with Mommy fetishes and I enjoyed every second of it :giggle: can't wait for both my mommy's to fight for me I hope there's gonna be a bitch fight which leads to the hottest threesome in the game. So keep doing what you doing dev(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok I just stumbled on this game and started playing but chapter 1 has missing files.

Missing timeanddatekey1.webp through timeanddatekey6.webp, Ahkio fonts. Fortunately I was able to get them from chapter 2 but wanted to let you know that your chapter 1 has missing files.

Please tell me there is no more disgusting piercings in this game but the one scene, because if there is that is game over for me. If you plan to have more piercings than please give us a way to turn it off because I find anything besides an earring is disgusting.

Last edited:

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Ok I just stumbled on this game and started playing but chapter 1 has missing files.

Missing timeanddatekey1.webp through timeanddatekey6.webp, Ahkio fonts. Fortunately I was able to get them from chapter 2 but wanted to let you know that your chapter 1 has missing files.

Please tell me there is no more disgusting piercings in this game but the one scene, because if there is that is game over for me. If you plan to have more piercings than please give us a way to turn it off because I find anything besides an earring is disgusting.
Thanks for giving it a try. Appreciate you.
Where did you download the game from and what did you do to it? Because just downloading from the OP would not give you those issues. Did you change the script files? How did you lose the fonts?

Also your talking about a single repeatable H event from the living room. Don't want piercings? Don't play that event. Don't click that one button and you'll be fine with everything else.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Thanks for giving it a try. Appreciate you.
Where did you download the game from and what did you do to it? Because just downloading from the OP would not give you those issues. Did you change the script files? How did you lose the fonts?

Also your talking about a single repeatable H event from the living room. Don't want piercings? Don't play that event. Don't click that one button and you'll be fine with everything else.
Downloaded from the op here and glad to hear piercings are for only the one event.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Cokane0, What would really be cool is the concert it was great that you put the lyrics in but if you had switched that to real auto mode so the song lyrics and screens change in time that would be a really awesome scene that I have not seen in other games.

• Red Heart

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Downloaded from the op here and glad to hear piercings are for only the one event.
Hey M8, glad you liked some aspects of Emi's event, that was a fun one to make.
Anyways I downloaded Chapter one from the OP, there are no missing files. No missing font files, no missing .webp files. You must have done something else other than simply download the OP file. I know earlier in the thread you asked about the . So I tried that also, and swapped out the script files on the clean build. Again no missing fonts, no missing .webps.

Whatever you did I'm 100% positive nobody else is experiencing with the default build or the stability build.
I'm happy you were able to fix the issue on your own.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hey M8, glad you liked some aspects of Emi's event, that was a fun one to make.
Anyways I downloaded Chapter one from the OP, there are no missing files. No missing font files, no missing .webp files. You must have done something else other than simply download the OP file. I know earlier in the thread you asked about the . So I tried that also, and swapped out the script files on the clean build. Again no missing fonts, no missing .webps.

Whatever you did I'm 100% positive nobody else is experiencing with the default build or the stability build.
I'm happy you were able to fix the issue on your own.
Think the first one I downloaded was from the compressed so that maybe why it was missing them files. Now on Chapter 2 if you start clean it asked you if you fucked Inuka but there was never and opportunity after beating them in the battle. So how or why is that questioned asked? Same with the second elf I don't remember her at all in the first chapter.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
maybe I've missed it, but a gallery is a good idea for people wanting to repeat H scenes. I've noticed that not every scene can be repeatable through a specific character. also it is overall more comfortable, I never understood why most games don't have this quality of life. is it because it is hard to code in?

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
is it because it is hard to code in?
No there is no gallery. Maybe, wouldn't know, I just haven't gotten to it. It's an issue I know. Make saves for now. Ren'py ftw.
Sorry m8, it's on my list.

Think the first one I downloaded was from the compressed so that maybe why it was missing them files. Now on Chapter 2 if you start clean it asked you if you fucked Inuka but there was never and opportunity after beating them in the battle. So how or why is that questioned asked? Same with the second elf I don't remember her at all in the first chapter.
I have no control over the compressed version(s) of the game, It's not released by me. It's also a reupload of the one that jokerleader had taken down when Mega axed his account. Rip ;_;. I could think a of myriad of issues that It might come with. Especially if script file changes are involved. A new compression of my current release would have to be made for it to be Okay'd by me.

As for Inux, just tested with both the original OP version and the stability patch.

The following post still applies.

Hey m8. Inux has two sex scenes in Chp1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, for chapter two I would just say you had sex with her if you want her upcoming content. She already has one H scene in chapter two that you will miss if you say that you haven't had sex with her.
Hope that's clear enough, if you need more help you can always DM me.
As for Mimika, the elf, she is in the game, she has at least two H scenes I can think of. Both are optional, like Inux. She's there, like Inux.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Cokane0 I was looking for something to complain about in your game, I've found one thing and it's pissing me off more and more as i play the chapter 1: your is not the fucking same as you're and you can't use them however you want. Every time you do that i want to go and punch you more.

Last edited:
  • Haha

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
No there is no gallery. Maybe, wouldn't know, I just haven't gotten to it. It's an issue I know. Make saves for now. Ren'py ftw.
Sorry m8, it's on my list.

I have no control over the compressed version(s) of the game, It's not released by me. It's also a reupload of the one that jokerleader had taken down when Mega axed his account. Rip ;_;. I could think a of myriad of issues that It might come with. Especially if script file changes are involved. A new compression of my current release would have to be made for it to be Okay'd by me.

As for Inux, just tested with both the original OP version and the stability patch.

The following post still applies.

As for Mimika, the elf, she is in the game, she has at least two H scenes I can think of. Both are optional, like Inux. She's there, like Inux.
I thought I seen everything in the game.. all the locations I go to say there is no more content. I never got attacked in my house. So why did this not happen if I did all the other events according to when I visit all the locations? How do I trigger missing scenes? Need some sort of event tracker so that we know we got it all.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Cokane0 I was looking for something to complain about in your game, I've found one thing and it's pissing me off more and more as i play the chapter 1: your is not the fucking same as you're and you can't use them however you want. Every time you do that i want to go and punch you more.
lmao I try bro, promise.

I thought I seen everything in the game.. all the locations I go to say there is no more content. I never got attacked in my house. So why did this not happen if I did all the other events according to when I visit all the locations? How do I trigger missing scenes? Need some sort of event tracker so that we know we got it all.
It's not possible to do that event and not have the option to have sex with Inux, it's anal, so it's optional, maybe you refused.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
lmao I try bro, promise.

It's not possible to do that event and not have the option to have sex with Inux, it's anal, so it's optional, maybe you refused.
No I am saying I NEVER GOT THAT EVENT.. Them girls never attacked me at home.

DogManSalad

Feb 13, 2020
"Alright Zim, I'm your boss now" I'm fucking dying lol, one day I'm gonna try that at this local cafe just to see if that "1 out of 10000000 times" chance works out.

• Red Heart

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
You mean the ninja attack? It's the second to last "talk" event for neko in chapter 1 v2.0.
No I am saying I NEVER GOT THAT EVENT.. Them girls never attacked me at home.
I'll look into it lads. My own tests I get the event. I was worried but I'm glad I'm not the only one who's able to get it. I hate when people can't play the game the way it's mean to be played. tinkie99 also missed the event, but he's a friend and I'll work with him to see if there's a real issue.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'll look into it lads. My own tests I get the event. I was worried but I'm glad I'm not the only one who's able to get it. I hate when people can't play the game the way it's mean to be played. tinkie99 also missed the event, but he's a friend and I'll work with him to see if there's a real issue.
Ok sounds good.. here is a screen shot showing no talk option at all with Neko.

Screenshot_1.jpg

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes