Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
It would be awesome and mind blowing if there's an actual combat with the game.
It would be, maybe. Or perhaps it would be counter productive. It's a ren'py visiual novel at the end of the day, implementing a combat system is possible, but not ideal. Also It would be a lot of work, and I'm not sure if it would improve peoples playthroughs that much. Ultimately you click, and the "game" progresses. Nature of the beast. If I ever learn unity, maybe when this VN is done I'll make a Melatonin Magiks combat game with a proper engine. Won't rule it out.

As it happens this next update will have my most complicated fighting scenes with multiple sequences yet. It'll be a lot of fun, to watch, but that's what the player will be able to do, just watch. It's expected at least. I know nobody asks for these scenes, but I have to much fun making them.

Thanks mate.

Mar 28, 2019
It would be, maybe. Or perhaps it would be counter productive. It's a ren'py visiual novel at the end of the day, implementing a combat system is possible, but not ideal. Also It would be a lot of work, and I'm not sure if it would improve peoples playthroughs that much. Ultimately you click, and the "game" progresses. Nature of the beast. If I ever learn unity, maybe when this VN is done I'll make a Melatonin Magiks combat game with a proper engine. Won't rule it out.

As it happens this next update will have my most complicated fighting scenes with multiple sequences yet. It'll be a lot of fun, to watch, but that's what the player will be able to do, just watch. It's expected at least. I know nobody asks for these scenes, but I have to much fun making them.

Thanks mate.
~>Ikr programming language is not my cup of tea cause I for 1 learning it is hard and complicated one miss step could lead to disaster. I'm more on 3d model self study cause stupid professor/teacher didn't explain clearly how to use same as programing language.

~>Just think baby step unity is not ideal for combat gaming not a lot of pple who has high tech laptop nowadays It would be disaster it's more like c sharp language on it. Unity is expensive it is a double edge sword better save more money.

~>The reason why I would add combat style on ur game cause it has good story and focus primary on war it is optional though not a lot of pple can pull it off on renpy version.

~>There are certain renpy version had a combat style which is simple but that's your decision by end of the day. You know what's best for ur game.

~>The one who plays the game only provide feedback for best source improvement 4 ur game.

Reactions: Cokane0

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
~>Ikr programming language is not my cup of tea cause I for 1 learning it is hard and complicated one miss step could lead to disaster. I'm more on 3d model self study cause stupid professor/teacher didn't explain clearly how to use same as programing language.

~>Just think baby step unity is not ideal for combat gaming not a lot of pple who has high tech laptop nowadays It would be disaster it's more like c sharp language on it. Unity is expensive it is a double edge sword better save more money.

~>The reason why I would add combat style on ur game cause it has good story and focus primary on war it is optional though not a lot of pple can pull it off on renpy version.

~>There are certain renpy version had a combat style which is simple but that's your decision by end of the day. You know what's best for ur game.

~>The one who plays the game only provide feedback for best source improvement 4 ur game.
Appreciate you m8.

Maybe unity isn't the next step for me after ren'py. I'll explore my options. I bet assets can be expensive.
And like you said, any combat system I could implement with ren'py would be very simple. It's just not built for the mechanic.
I hope you enjoy playing the new fight scenes I have lined up in the next update. Cheers.

Mar 28, 2019
Appreciate you m8.

Maybe unity isn't the next step for me after ren'py. I'll explore my options. I bet assets can be expensive.
And like you said, any combat system I could implement with ren'py would be very simple. It's just not built for the mechanic.
I hope you enjoy playing the new fight scenes I have lined up in the next update. Cheers.
~>Np gather more information what game engine you like cause not all programming language can handle it or any materials you have put it can be used. It might back fire on you however in making game there is always risk must go through trial and error.

• Red Heart

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
It looks like an awesome game and I fully intend to play it. But I feel the need to state my first impression of it BEFORE I download it.

*Inhales*

It looks like an 8 yo found every single asset that Ren'Py has to offer, put them all in a bag, shook the bag, then vomited it all back out onto my screen......lol

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
It looks like an awesome game and I fully intend to play it. But I feel the need to state my first impression of it BEFORE I download it.

*Inhales*

It looks like an 8 yo found every single asset that Ren'Py has to offer, put them all in a bag, shook the bag, then vomited it all back out onto my screen......lol
No idea what your implying lmao. But okay lol. Ren'py? Do you mean koikatsu?
Anyways have fun, if you get and lag/crashes for Chapter One try the

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
No idea what your implying lmao. But okay lol. Ren'py? Do you mean koikatsu?
Anyways have fun, if you get and lag/crashes for Chapter One try the
It is listed under Ren'Py so that's what I used. Lol I don't make games myself and I am relatively new to the adult games thing so I don't know the difference.

The reason I said that is because there is soooo much to look at in the screenshots besides the characters. Lol It's not a bad thing!!!!!!! lol Don't get me wrong. It's just a lot to take in at once.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
It is listed under Ren'Py so that's what I used. Lol I don't make games myself and I am relatively new to the adult games thing so I don't know the difference.

The reason I said that is because there is soooo much to look at in the screenshots besides the characters. Lol It's not a bad thing!!!!!!! lol Don't get me wrong. It's just a lot to take in at once.
lol, right. Ren'py is the engine, Koikatsu is what I use for the art.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Is there a lot of horror elements? I'm a total wimp, so I usually gloss over games with that tag.
There are completely avoidable dream scenes in chapter one that are 2spoopy4u
Chapter two in this update is the first time I've added non avoidable "horror" content.

So your completely good for the first chapter. As for the 2nd chapter It's some anime girls that smile at you a little funny you'll be okay, I beleb in u fren. You can do ett. There's enough to warrant the tag, is it really scary? No.

Reactions: AhrimanH
Oct 8, 2019
I cannot comment on the quality of this yet but 6gb for a chapter 1! I hope the size isn't bloated. My expectations are higher than normal I would say.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Yeah. .I got you fam, N-no worries.
*Sweating intensifies*
View attachment 1105631
Mind your step over my learning curve. As for content, yeah, there's a lot.
You, sir, have greatly surpassed my expectations in just chapter one! As I currently download Chapter 2, I would just like to say that the monstrosity you have created is of high quality and I can see that you have put a lot of work and love into it. This game has everything. Humor, animation, androids, goth chicks, a willful MC, breeding fetishs, a kickass plot and storyline, NO NTR and above all (and most important), CATGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes