GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Lol, yeah It's no LIL.

Umm here's the way someone who messaged me recently put it.
"I thought the song and dance routine was fantastic, and suitably absurd; everything else that is happening is a mixture of enormous fun and horribly bleak! The jarring nature of that is enough to keep me interested."

I guess I just like having a villain of the week for the MC to overcome, much like a cartoon or whatever. So yeah, mostly everything is absurd, and shouldn't be taken seriously. Like many reviews point that fundamental nature of the game. And I try not to use that as a crutch for criticism. Like if someone says "Your game sux lmao" my defense won't be "Lol just a prank bruh."
Ultimately, everyone lives happily ever after, in a nice big harem of ultimate love, trust and friendship. Because wtf else is the point of a bloody harem game.

I don't know, I'm just a waffle, waffling about. And I'm using your post to blogpost so kthx.
Yeah, LIL was basically like "here's a Harem high school hentai!! Have fun!! Btw, here's some creepy images that don't mean anything, oh and let's make this character commit suicide!!"

Like...come on, I just want to pet cute girls.

Also, headpats?

Reactions: Cokane0

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Yeah, LIL was basically like "here's a Harem high school hentai!! Have fun!! Btw, here's some creepy images that don't mean anything, oh and let's make this character commit suicide!!"

Like...come on, I just want to pet cute girls.

Also, headpats?
Oof*

Only the one headpat in the whole game. I don't know, I feel like I'm just jumping on the bandwagon if I add headpat options for the girls in their rooms. I prob should though, because cute.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Oof*

Only the one headpat in the whole game. I don't know, I feel like I'm just jumping on the bandwagon if I add headpat options for the girls in their rooms. I prob should though, because cute.
U really should...... add lots of headpats.....

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Oof*

Headpats are pure endorphine.

The ultimate cuteness!!

• Red Heart

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So I downloaded the compressed version of CH1, but characters act like they know each other? Is the download wrong? The first scene I get is the green haired "Neko-Chan" upside down pointing a gun at me like I'm some Keto Saiba

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
So I downloaded the compressed version of CH1, but characters act like they know each other? Is the download wrong? The first scene I get is the green haired "Neko-Chan" upside down pointing a gun at me like I'm some Keto Saiba
Seto Kaiba*
1595388040011.gif

No, sounds like you've begun your magical journey. Have fun m8.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Seto Kaiba? Who is this guy? Sounds like a children's card game player. Is he a relative of Keto Saiba perhaps? Professional adult card player? Harem City semi-finalist? Owner of Harem World?
Perhaps :unsure:
The fact that someone has confimed acknowledgement and understanding of that reference tickles me positively pink. I promise that my autism eventually subsides a bit.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The fact that someone has confimed acknowledgement and understanding of that reference tickles me positively pink. I promise that my autism eventually subsides a bit.
I love when devs reference some pop culture, anime or anything in a meme way. God, I can't remember now but recently played something that referenced a line from Rush Hour 2, which was really funny as I had just rewatched it.
It can be even funnier when devs for copyright or whatever reasons want to reference something but change it up. Like i was playing this Jap VN and they talked about Twitter, but instead of it's name went for "Twatter"

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I consider myself a history buff yet in truth I could never figure it out, certainly there is a resemblance there. You may have nailed it.
I believe he's the most commonly known or depicted with a Corinthian helmet among Classical age statues

Also,
Ona-47 better know the definition of love!!!

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
I believe he's the most commonly known or depicted with a Corinthian helmet among Classical age statues

Also,
Ona-47 better know the definition of love!!!
tumblr_inline_od8fi2f8SA1rwqb8i_540.png
We're men, we're men in tights.

No worries, she a good lass, retail price unavailable.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Android version for Chapter two v3.0 is now linked in the OP, courtesy of Gamecax.
Working on getting a new android mirror for Chapter one.

Edit: New Chp1 android upload is now in the OP, courtesy of Gamecax

Last edited:

JD Dark

Nov 19, 2017
I looked through every page didn't see this asked what is every special name each girl can call you that changes dialogue

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
I looked through every page didn't see this asked what is every special name each girl can call you that changes dialogue
There is only three each girl having a possibility of two.

Neko - Master or Daddy
Ona - Master or Daddy
Proserpina - Master or Daddy
Delphina - Master or Son (Rarely will call you 'Son' outright, instead you get mommy dialogue.)
Lorica - Master or Son (Same as above)
Alyssa - Determined by what you have Ona call you
Flavia - Determined by what you have Ona call you
Nerilla - Master or Daddy
Vita - Master or Daddy
Zimira - Master or Daddy
Haru - Master or Daddy
Emi - Determined by what you have Haru call you (for now)
Ushio and Eidele - Master or Daddy
Inux - Master or Daddy
Mimika - Big brother or Master (determined by what you have Lorica call you)
Pyrka - Master or Daddy

Think that's about it for now.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes