Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
You, sir, have greatly surpassed my expectations in just chapter one! As I currently download Chapter 2, I would just like to say that the monstrosity you have created is of high quality and I can see that you have put a lot of work and love into it. This game has everything. Humor, animation, androids, goth chicks, a willful MC, breeding fetishs, a kickass plot and storyline, NO NTR and above all (and most important), CATGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, Neko-Chan, most important of course. I updated one of her room repeatables in chapter two with new animations for this update, read the changelog, It's worth seeing IMO.

Thanks fam, appreciate you!

(This post in no way affirms bias towards one of my characters over any other, no fanboys should hang me for the contents of this post, everything I ever post is utter fiction and should never be taken seriously.)

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Yes, Neko-Chan, most important of course. I updated one of her room repeatables in chapter two with new animations for this update, read the changelog, It's worth seeing IMO.

(This post in no way affirms bias towards one of my characters over any other, no fanboys should hang me for the contents of this post, everything I ever post is utter fiction and should never be taken seriously.)
Ahhhh fanboys be damned. It's your game and vision; make it how you want.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can't wait to download and play the new update, look like it got lot of content as usual. But I wonder will you go back and rework on the first chapter again in the future? Cokane0

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Can't wait to download and play the new update, look like it got lot of content as usual. But I wonder will you go back and rework on the first chapter again in the future? Cokane0
Glad you're still on board m8, have fun.

And yes, I'd love to remaster it as well as properly fix the crashing/lag that some people experience.
However doing so would delay new content so I've been hesitant.

The biggest impediment:
Uploading job Position has been filled : DD
Just as soon as this position gets filled. . . No one has DM'ed me.

Last edited:
Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Glad you're still on board m8, have fun.

And yes, I'd love to remaster it as well as properly fix the crashing/lag that some people experience.
However doing so would delay new content so I've been hesitant.

The biggest impediment:
Uploading job
Just as soon as this position gets filled. . . No one has DM'ed me.
I think maybe you should make a voting pool ask if people on this site and on Patreon want you to remastering the first chapter or not, if a large numbers of people don't want it then you can continue with chapter 2 but if they want it then you can work on it and delay the next update for a couple month

Reactions: Cokane0
Mar 5, 2021
im confused. i downloaded file labeled as chapter one, but inside is version MelatoninMagiksChp2-2.0-pc and main menu says its chapter 2. Also at beggining game ask some questions "did u have sex" but how im supposed to know its should be chapter one?

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
im confused. i downloaded file labeled as chapter one, but inside is version MelatoninMagiksChp2-2.0-pc and main menu says its chapter 2. Also at beggining game ask some questions "did u have sex" but how im supposed to know its should be chapter one?
Capture1.JPG

All of these Mirrors are downloads for chapter one, which one did you select?

Edit: The mirrors above for chapter two are all for v3.0 of chapter two also. So what did you click that lead you to a 2.0 version of Chapter two?

Last edited:

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
That's not correct, the second compressed version is not ch1 but ch2 2.0. As I'm going to post my crunched version of ch2 3.0 in a view minutes, this link should be deleted to avoid confusion.
There is the issue, thank you. Deleted the link from the OP.

Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Melatonin Magiks Ch.2 v3.0 crunched

Original Size PC: 2,80 GB
Original Size Mac: 2,78 GB

Compressed Size PC: 485 MB
MelatoninMagiksChp2-3.0-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 468 MB
MelatoninMagiksChp2-3.0-mac-crunched.zip:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone) -

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

Any update or new content for any of the girls is always acceptable! More! More! More!
you are correct that Neko-Chan is the most important because ALL of the girls are the most important :love:...so you can say that about any of them:ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
It has it's more serious moments but I always try to lighten everything back up soon after. The point of the game is never darkness, or edgyness or whatever else. CRawwwwling in my skiiinnn stuff. It's meant to be fun, and will have a happy ending.
OK god....thanks!!

After trying out games like corrupted kingdom and lessons in love....i was really tired of all the edgyness...

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
OK god....thanks!!

After trying out games like corrupted kingdom and lessons in love....i was really tired of all the edgyness...
Lol, yeah It's no LIL.

Umm here's the way someone who messaged me recently put it.
"I thought the song and dance routine was fantastic, and suitably absurd; everything else that is happening is a mixture of enormous fun and horribly bleak! The jarring nature of that is enough to keep me interested."

I guess I just like having a villain of the week for the MC to overcome, much like a cartoon or whatever. So yeah, mostly everything is absurd, and shouldn't be taken seriously. Like many reviews point that fundamental nature of the game. And I try not to use that as a crutch for criticism. Like if someone says "Your game sux lmao" my defense won't be "Lol just a prank bruh."
Ultimately, everyone lives happily ever after, in a nice big harem of ultimate love, trust and friendship. Because wtf else is the point of a bloody harem game.

I don't know, I'm just a waffle, waffling about. And I'm using your post to blogpost so kthx.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Lol, yeah It's no LIL.

Umm here's the way someone who messaged me recently put it.
"I thought the song and dance routine was fantastic, and suitably absurd; everything else that is happening is a mixture of enormous fun and horribly bleak! The jarring nature of that is enough to keep me interested."

I guess I just like having a villain of the week for the MC to overcome, much like a cartoon or whatever. So yeah, mostly everything is absurd, and shouldn't be taken seriously. Like many reviews point that fundamental nature of the game. And I try not to use that as a crutch for criticism. Like if someone says "Your game sux lmao" my defense won't be "Lol just a prank bruh."
Ultimately, everyone lives happily ever after, in a nice big harem of ultimate love, trust and friendship. Because wtf else is the point of a bloody harem game.

I don't know, I'm just a waffle, waffling about. And I'm using your post to blogpost so kthx.
Your game sux lmao.....

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes