Aug 22, 2019
Download android Chp2 v2.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cokane0

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah I get the message though that there is no more content but I never got the attempted kidnapping scene.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Yeah I get the message though that there is no more content but I never got the attempted kidnapping scene.
Hey m8, so seems simple enough. Talked with Tinkie. Like myself when you download the non compressed file in the OP and regardless of whether the stability patch is applied or not you will get the scenes.

I don't know exactly why you didn't get it, but if you're curious to see those two scenes, I'd redownload and if a save file does not work, you'd have to start a new game. Tinkie replayed the game and got the scene, he's not quite sure why he didn't see/notice it the first time.

Best wishes, stay tuned for more. Thanks.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Anyone got a save I can try I just want to see the seen I missed since there is no gallery to go replay it back.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Dm'ed you mine.
Thank you damn.. I was missing alot.. guess that was because the compressed was not version 2 but 1. I had missed a lot.

1. Bath Scene with Ona and Flavia
2. Inuka invade scene
3. Inuka night crawl scene
4. Boat scene at the beach
5. Ayame invasion
6. Ayame beating up MC
7. Cafe Coffee scene
8. Farm Beetle Scene
9. Farm Eidele Scene
10. Delphina & Alyssa Kissing Scene (Now that was funny.. safe kissing with a condom)

this basically started the story with recovering the manifest. All this was not working from my save even when I downloaded 2.0 and loaded the save. So from your save I can see I was missing a lot of the story also.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Thank you damn.. I was missing alot.. guess that was because the compressed was not version 2 but 1. I had missed a lot.

1. Bath Scene with Ona and Flavia
2. Inuka invade scene
3. Inuka night crawl scene
4. Boat scene at the beach
5. Ayame invasion
6. Ayame beating up MC
7. Cafe Coffee scene
8. Farm Beetle Scene
9. Farm Eidele Scene
10. Delphina & Alyssa Kissing Scene (Now that was funny.. safe kissing with a condom)

this basically started the story with recovering the manifest. All this was not working from my save even when I downloaded 2.0 and loaded the save. So from your save I can see I was missing a lot of the story also.
Geez what a mess. Glad you got to, ya know, play the game. Cheers m8.

Reactions: molitar

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Was sold on this game as soon as I saw the tan tomboy friend that loves to wrestle. Tall muscle demon lady is just icing on the cake. Seriously why don't more games have these character types?

• Red Heart

stelov

Jun 6, 2019
Emma sorry but I can find chapter 1 for android ?
Download the windows version (compressed for low space) and play it with renpy's android player like JoiPlay.
I usually use JoiPlay for any game with no android release, but not every game work smoothly to play with (depends on your phone spec).

Reactions: Sea223

Sea223

Mar 11, 2021
Download the windows version (compressed for low space) and play it with renpy's android player like JoiPlay.
I usually use JoiPlay for any game with no android release, but not every game work smoothly to play with (depends on your phone spec).
ty xD

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes