molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Doubtful. Last time this was on your end. So here's what I'll do for you.
gamefiles4U
Here are all the game files for Chapter 2 v3.0, with these in your game folder on a clean save there should be no issues.
Don't try transferring saves from Chapter one to Chapter two. Start a clean save if you did.
If you want to tell me what mirror you downloaded from, that would help me further as I'll test it myself.

edit: If you removed your comment and still need assistance just DM me.
I had to go way way down in the change log to see that you had to start with a new build. I would suggest putting that near the top of Chapter 2 stating that Chapter 1 saves do not work at all. So I deleted my post once I found that one line that stated do not use chapter 1 saves.

Reactions: Cokane0

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
I had to go way way down in the change log to see that you had to start with a new build. I would suggest putting that near the top of Chapter 2 stating that Chapter 1 saves do not work at all. So I deleted my post once I found that one line that stated do not use chapter 1 saves.
Will do. You're not the first person to try. Honestly It amazes me that such Frankenstein builds work at all.
Have fun with Chapter two m8. Enjoy yourself.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Is chapter 1 for android done? Or is there still gonna have some improvements?

Still has some bugs and some of the menu and icons could use some improvement.
The house navigation icons look rather painful.
Also, the prologue feels kinda rushed and confusing, but still gun.

But DAMN, the animations and character designs are...HNG!! ♥

• Red Heart

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Is chapter 1 for android done? Or is there still gonna have some improvements?

Still has some bugs and some of the menu and icons could use some improvement.
The house navigation icons look rather painful.
Also, the prologue feels kinda rushed and confusing, but still gun.

But DAMN, the animations and character designs are...HNG!! ♥
Lol the Android version is not made by me, the game is not optimized for android. I've never been able to try it, I'm sure it's bloody awful. I'm now a patreon for Gamecax, who has always supplied the android versions, much love to them, It's not their fault. It's simply there you so you lovely android peeps can try the game at all. Some of the save screen issues should be fixed for chapter two, (because reasons). Otherwise it's probably just as shit with the navigation.
I don't foresee there being a proper android build, that I can sit down with someone and work closely with them to make, for a looong time. I've never used an android, and would need help redesigning the game for the platform. I love android peeps, but I'm a shit dev for you lads. Sorry.

Yes the prologue is confusing for everyone, including me. Lmao.
Glad you like the animations, they get better as you go. So should the story, imo.
As for the Character models, all credit goes to peeps like Kampfer4550 and other talented Koikatsu modders.

Stay frosty m8.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Lol the Android version is not made by me, the game is not optimized for android. I've never been able to try it, I'm sure it's bloody awful. I'm now a patreon for Gamecax, who has always supplied the android versions, much love to them, It's not their fault. It's simply there you so you lovely android peeps can try the game at all. Some of the save screen issues should be fixed for chapter two, (because reasons). Otherwise it's probably just as shit with the navigation.
I don't foresee there being a proper android build, that I can sit down with someone and work closely with them to make, for a looong time. I've never used an android, and would need help redesigning the game for the platform. I love android peeps, but I'm a shit dev for you lads. Sorry.

Yes the prologue is confusing for everyone, including me. Lmao.
Glad you like the animations, they get better as you go. So should the story, imo.
As for the Character models, all credit goes to peeps like Kampfer4550 and other talented Koikatsu modders.

Stay frosty m8.
Koikatsu models look amazing, especially the ones used for succubi and other non human characters.
The red skin girl and the one with black eyes are high tier.
Kinda a let down when some koikatsu games use more plain looking models.

• Red Heart

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Koikatsu models look amazing, especially the ones used for succubi and other non human characters.
The red skin girl and the one with black eyes are high tier.
Kinda a let down when some koikatsu games use more plain looking models.
Lorica was made by TheSlayer, his models are absolutely top tier stuff. I use many of them.
Black eyes? Delphina and Alyssa probably, both made by Kampfer4550. Also a maker of top tier models.
Working with them is tons of fun.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Well...I apologize, but I think I won't play it anymore.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great game.
The character designs are one of my favorite of any koikatsu games and the animations are also amazing.
But the story is sometimes absolutely chaotic, weird and feels kinda messy at some points.

Like at one point, the MC just casually talks to his friend then randomly does something glowy power awakening thing that almost kills her....and then gives this weird dialogue about love and death and such that makes him come of as rather cold, then suddenly everything is fine.

Again, awesome game, but just feels like it has a lot of missing scenes.

Anyway, good luck with this and hope for it to be successful.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Waiting for the next release. Story is a bit askew but there is a story there... Of course I choose not to kill but why wouldn't he just take her prisoner instead? Oh well they soon get hooked on me anyways as MC and start to call you master wanting to please you... so in the end it does not matter once you captured there heart and body.

• Red Heart

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
This game is one of the hottest game in the scene. Why it's the under the radar so much??? I think it should be way more popular than it's now. Yeah the game has it's problems. Like lack of romance. I would like more romance and love scenes within mc and girls but damn... the dialogue and the sex scenes are hot as hell. This is the sexiest dialogues I've ever read on any adult games and one of the best sex scenes at this engine as well. I mean if there would be more romantic scenes I would say this one of the best adult games I've ever played if not the best. Cokane0 I hope you plan to continue this game. Seriously you are really talented at writing and making the sex scenes. I liked the game a lot

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
This game is one of the hottest game in the scene. Why it's the under the radar so much??? I think it should be way more popular than it's now. Yeah the game has it's problems. Like lack of romance. I would like more romance and love scenes within mc and girls but damn... the dialogue and the sex scenes are hot as hell. This is the sexiest dialogues I've ever read on any adult games and one of the best sex scenes at this engine as well. I mean if there would be more romantic scenes I would say this one of the best adult games I've ever played if not the best. Cokane0 I hope you plan to continue this game. Seriously you are really talented at writing and making the sex scenes. I liked the game a lot
While the game is indeed good and the scenes amazing, what prevents it from being seen as amazing as other Koikatsu games are the things outside the lewd stuff.
The story is the biggest problem, it seems rather rushed and sometimes feels like a clip show.

If the game slowed down and took it's time to build up momentsit would greatly improve the overall story.

But as the game currently is, it comes off almost as if scenes were removed just to rush to the lewd stuff.

Don't get me wrong devs, still love your game, just feels like I'm hungover and trying to remember what I did last night.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
While the game is indeed good and the scenes amazing, what prevents it from being seen as amazing as other Koikatsu games are the things outside the lewd stuff.
The story is the biggest problem, it seems rather rushed and sometimes feels like a clip show.

If the game slowed down and took it's time to build up momentsit would greatly improve the overall story.

But as the game currently is, it comes off almost as if scenes were removed just to rush to the lewd stuff.

Don't get me wrong devs, still love your game, just feels like I'm hungover and trying to remember what I did last night.

I mean I agree with this and said that in my comment but I still enjoy the game a lot for what it is. Not everygame needs to be slow burn. Not everygame needs to be story driven either. Like I also enjoy breeders of nephelym and that game nearly has zero story. Some games are just more like fuckfest. Don't get me wrong I really wish for more love-romance stuff between mc and the girls. There is a little bit of love-romance in this game and I honestly hope for more. But if it won't happen I wouldn't be dissapointed. It's still a really good game in my opinion and one of the sexiest games in the scene imo. Sometimes I just open a game and want to reach the sexual scenes quickly since I don't want to read the story at that time. This is the a perfect game for this. Long story short, I still love the game for what is it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I mean I agree with this and said that in my comment but I still enjoy the game a lot for what it is. Not everygame needs to be slow burn. Not everygame needs to be story driven either. Like I also enjoy breeders of nephelym and that game nearly has zero story. Some games are just more like fuckfest. Don't get me wrong I really wish for more love-romance stuff between mc and the girls. There is a little bit of love-romance and I hope for more. But if it won't happen I wouldn't be dissapointed. It's still a really good game in my opinion and one of the sexiest games in the scene imo. Sometimes I just open a game and want to reach the sexual scenes quickly since I don't want to read the story at that time. This is the a perfect game for this. Long story short, I still love the game for what is it :ROFLMAO:
Romance, hand holding, headpats? Who wouldn't wwanna do that with red skin demon mommy?

Ugh...why do other koikatsu games have to make their girls soo plain...black eyes, red skin, neko girls, those are the best.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Romance, hand holding, headpats? Who wouldn't wwanna do that with red skin demon mommy?

Ugh...why do other koikatsu games have to make their girls soo plain...black eyes, red skin, neko girls, those are the best.
HAND HOLDING!!! Wait a minute! This is getting waaaaaay to lewd for me! Imma hafta drop this game if there’s hand holding!!!

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: Cokane0 and Boldano

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Lol at least finish the game. Did you progress at all from where you dropped it?
Ill give it a re try and continue,.hope some of the confusing stuff will make sense.
Though the MC at one point using his powers to manipulate a woman to have sex with his kind of left a sour taste.

Also, I got like 3 other games I'm currently trying.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Honestly that's why I gave up on it. Game starts with no real explanation and goes directly into multiple sex scenes with no information, build up, or context. I like lewd scenes as much as anyone but I'd like there to be a coherent story holding them together...

Reactions: GraveXMachina

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Honestly that's why I gave up on it. Game starts with no real explanation and goes directly into multiple sex scenes with no information, build up, or context. I like lewd scenes as much as anyone but I'd like there to be a coherent story holding them together...
Not o mention the MC is OP straight ffrom the start, easily defeats trained soldiers, monsters and doesn't even react to killing people and when he almost killed his best friend by awakening her powers, (how did he know to do that?) he later gives a monologue like a veteran soldier and not some guy who just started.
Also doesn't seem to be suprised by anything as if he almost already knows this stuff at some points.

It kinda feels like starting to watch a new anime series, but you start ruling the middle of season 2.
I actually thought I download chapter 2 by mistake.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Not o mention the MC is OP straight ffrom the start, easily defeats trained soldiers, monsters and doesn't even react to killing people and when he almost killed his best friend by awakening her powers, (how did he know to do that?) he later gives a monologue like a veteran soldier and not some guy who just started.
Also doesn't seem to be suprised by anything as if he almost already knows this stuff at some points.

It kinda feels like starting to watch a new anime series, but you start ruling the middle of season 2.
I actually thought I download chapter 2 by mistake.
Actually the problem with the story is that he has been training to use his powers, but the story does not really flesh that out well.. to us it's next day in game or just a few days training with that red skinned woman when in actuality it has probably been months. Proper wording/phrasing could of made this show that to be the case.. Like when he is finishing up his training scene it could of stated after many months of training I finally up to a par that she is satisfied with. Anything to indicate that time passed would of been better... Even months of searching for the <target (forget name of the enemy ship they were looking for)> they have finally tracked it down to sector <so and so>.

This is really the major problem I see with the story is the sense of time is never described. Do you really think even on a ship they could locate the enemy within a week? Do you think they could pilot to the enemy than within a week also? The description in time is missing and making it feel more disjointed.

The problem is the time is implied in the game but since you do events in days the implied time does not match the description. Two methods could be used to resolve this. First is to go back and write in implied time into the story after the fact or the second that would be the easiest is to change the events to say weeks and not days.. that way if the event takes 7 days from current time it would actually be 7 weeks. It would put that implied time into the story that makes it more believable since it was not originally written in.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes